FIELD SALES TRAINER
2005 to Present
1999 to Present
CARDIOVASCULAR-METABOLIC UROLOGIC SALES DIVISION
Industry-leading healthcare and pharmaceutical company.
Senior Executive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
1999 to Present
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
2003 to 2005
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
2001 to 2003
* Ruby Sales Award in 2010
* Emerald Sales Award in 2009
* Emerald Sales Award in 2005
* Ruby Sales Award in 2003.
* Nationally Ranked in the top 5% of sales force for more than 3 years, out of 4K reps.
* Completed intensive product knowledge and training programs for 16 Pharmaceuticals.
* Received promotions to drive sales across territories in the greater Burlington and Trenton areas of NJ.
* I have experience presenting to cardiologists, endocrinologists, dermatologists, psychiatrists, pediatricians, urologists, primary care physicians, and pharmacists. I Provide extensive account management, maintenance, and service for existing clients while developing new relationships. Train and develop all new hires in product capabilities and best sales practices. Facilitates workshops at regional meetings; presents new product information to sales force. Organize and coordinates speaker events.
* Pharmaceuticals sold with GlaxoSmithKline: Lovaza, Avodart, Jalyn, Staxyn, Coreg, Levitra, Staxyn, Paxil, Requip, Altabax, Avandia, Avandamet, Avandaryl.
Vaccine Sales Specialist
1999 to 2001
Performed full range of sales prospecting, qualifying, needs assessment, data gathering, and presentations to hospitals, family practitioners and pediatricians. Strategic planning, prospecting, etc. Cold calling. Negotiated contracts and prices with doctors. Interfaced with ancillary service departments within major hospitals. Upsold supplies and demonstrated product value in line with client requirements; crafted winning proposals. Sold prefilled syringes and vials of Hepatitis A and B vaccines, Diptheria Tetanus and Pertussis Vaccines.
* Successfully completed an intensive product knowledge and training program on 4 vaccines.
Vaccine Sales Respresentative
1997 to 1999
Supported 2 sales representatives in a high-volume territory covering Michigan, Iowa, and Minnesota. Obtained and processed all orders and ensured timely fulfillment for clientele. Sold and trained urologists and nurses on how to administer Theracys - a live attenuated mycobacteria indicated for the intravesical use in bladder cancer patients. Consistently obtained yearlong commitments from several accounts.
* Consistently attained 100% of detail and sales quota.
Vaccine Sales Representative
1997 to 1999
1998 Territory Performance: ActHIB H.influenza vacinne 110.3%, Injectible Polio Vaccine 119.%, Diptheris Tetanus and acellular Pertussis Vaccine 133% of Annual Quota.
* Honored with "Quota Buster Award" for highest percentage of quota in the region, 1998.
* First Place for the sales of Fluzone doses for 1998, second highest in sales for doses for 1997.
Copier System Sales
1996 to 1997
Measured by and accountable for the increase in corporate accounts by cold calling, product proposals and demonstrations. Including training seminars, and prompt attention to service related issues.
* Received November 1996 Salesperson of the Month Award.
Bachelor of Arts and Science in Psychology Minor in Biology
January 1992 to January 1996
Bachelors of Arts and Science in Biology
January 1991 to January 1992