February 2009 to April 2012
• Directly managed the Care One Services and supervised sixty (60) employees in Home Health Care Industry
• Improved efficiency of the above private business by accomplishing the following: * Increased internal business efficiency and revenues by 32%.
* Instituted Quality control techniques.
* Restructured scheduling procedures by increasing workers weekly hours from 20 hours to 40 hours.
* Enabled the business to reduce total number of worker and associated costs.
* Increased monthly revenues by 18% through customer recruitment drives, utilizing social clubs and government agencies.
* Located key market players and marketed our business strengths to increase client base
• Utilized Cost benefit analysis to conduct market research using statistical methods
• Determine staffing and funding needs.
• Provided analysis and advice to CEO on risk-management issues focusing on short-term loan acquisition to cover employee pay-roll when the Government fails to reimburse the business in a timely fashion.
• Prepares timely Reports for senior managers, diverse high level audiences and also clients to enhance implementation of organization's strategic plans highlighting
• Prepared financial charts and tables for analysis and presentations.
• Analyzed proposed projects and their impact on areas such as job creation or economic activity.
• Examined past economic data.
• Performed economic capital analysis, and other financial analysis when required.
• Modeling and forecasting of domestic and international economic indicators.
• Highlighted to senior managers the implications of financial projects and strategies.
• Identified serious financial imbalances.
• Contributed to the preparation of periodic analyses and reports.
• Manipulated data in Excel.
2008 to 2008
2008) The Freedonia Group is one of the leading global suppliers of off-the-shelf industrial research studies, specializing in plastics, chemicals, construction, industrial components, communications and other topics.
The Freedonia Group's industry market research is considered an authoritative source by the world's leading publications and has been featured in nearly every relevant trade publication, including: • The Economist
• Business Week
• The Financial Times
• The Wall Street Journal
As an Industry Analyst/Economist I performed the following activities
• Performed data mining, data identification and conducted interviews with industry leaders, conducted market research using primary and secondary sources and produced reports on findings
• Conducted economic investigations utilizing statistical methods of predictive regression, and forecasting to determine demand for various industrial products on the African continent.
• Statistical Analysis was performed utilizing Minitab, Excel and SAS programs to determine demand for the client's products.
• Prepared reports on above activities and presented findings to management
August 2006 to December 2007
• Tutored various undergraduate level economic courses (Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Econometrics, International Economics and Math's
• Conducted data mining and data analysis for Professor in the Economics department(proficient in software such as: Minitab, SAS, SPSS) for Economists
• Administrative duties marking undergraduate exams and proctoring exams
Electronic Filing Rep
October 2005 to April 2006
• Provided customer service support for complicated tax software to tax professionals
• Performed software testing and diagnostics
• Corrected and e-file corporate and personal tax returns
2000 to 2001
• Conducted research on youth in rural and urban areas in regards of their entrepreneurial activities
• Involved in the construction and testing of data collection tool during a team project
• Conducted literature reviews and project work plans
• Traveled across the country collecting data from youth in various rural and urban areas in Zambia
• Utilized econometric specifically SPSS methods to analyze data and draw conclusions from large incomplete data sets
• Experience working with academic teams and presenting findings to lay and technical audiences
M.A in Economics
B.Sc in Economics
• Demonstrated excellent ability in collecting, studying, analyzing statistical data and drawing relevant inferences from the data.
• Demonstrated excellent ability in interpreting relevant global and national economic releases and events, and derive near-term forecasts for the benefit and development of the organization.
• Possesses excellent writing skill which clearly and concisely target specific audiences.
• Great experience working with global partners and collaborators and the ability to convene and manage multi-disciplinary international teams of experts for development of organizational objectives.
• Strong attention to detail, project ownership and reliability
• Uncommon ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Hands-on experience with statistical/analytical software packages (i.e. SAS, Excel, and Minitab)
• Ability to train and manage personnel.
• Demonstrated excellent oral, written and other forms of interpersonal communication skills.