Underwriting Service Assistant with extensive experience and a strong focus on teamwork and internal/external customer service. Key strengths include excellent organizational skills, effective time management and willingness to assist other colleagues. Proven ability to exercise good judgment and work well with minimal supervision. Highly flexible, dependable, patient and results-oriented employee, who continuously seeks to enhance technical knowledge and work proficiencies. Wide variety of administrative and general office skills, including:
- Microsoft Office: Work, Outlook
- Records Management
- High Volume Calls
- 10 Key by touch
Provided administrative support for underwriters and maintained and updated policyholder records
1992 to 2011
Rohnert Park, CA 1992 - 2011
Provided administrative support for underwriters and maintained and updated policyholder records for a large company. Communicated with agents, and their staff daily to provide resolutions to problems and reduce duplicate work.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of new procedures and workflows to improve accuracy and increase productivity.
- Monitored status and performed duties of the lead worker.
- Maintained positive customer relationships by responding quickly and effectively to problems and providing workable solutions. Aimed to resolve customer issues in 1 business day.
- Worked with a team toward common goals by supporting, encouraging, and sharing information with colleagues.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple task projects on time.