• Graduated Developmental Services Worker Program at Algonquin College.
• Achieved a 4.0 grade average for the entire two years of DSW.
• Trained in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and Positive Behaviour Support Program
• Standard CPR and First Aid and Class G Driver's License
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and computer programs.
• Achieved an A in Computers at Wilfrid Laurier University.
• Received highest grade point average in computers in high school.
Supply Educational Assistant
September 2009 to Present
• Working as an educational assistant for students in a school setting.
• Taking on new challenging experiences with ease during each shift.
• Able to use problem solving skills, while providing strong verbal communication.
• Efficient with the use of a photocopier, filing and organizing paperwork.
March 2009 to Present
• Working with adults with disabilities in a residential setting.
• Developing independent life skills while assisting with daily living.
• Taking on initiative and being creative to involve the clients in the community,
• Using problem solving skills when challenges arise.
• Paying attention to detail and being thorough in my work.
• Able to coordinate along side a staff team and work independently.
Seafood and Deli Service Clerk
October 2003 to September 2012
• Demonstrated a positive attitude and efficient work at all times.
• Responsible for serving food, cleaning, opening and closing the department.
• Dependable on shift to order enough product and to organize the department.
January 2008 to June 2008
• Working with adults with disabilities in literacy and numeracy.
• Teaching a computer class and providing assistance to students in a classroom setting.
February 2006 to August 2006
• Worked on cash, managed the fitting room and priced merchandise.
• Provided enthusiastic customer service.
• A team player while able to work independently when needed.
November 2001 to March 2003
• Opened and closed the store, coordinated working cash, prepping and serving meals independently.
• Team player, hard worker and efficient with my work.
Developmental Services Worker in Health & Community Science
January 2006 to January 2008