To obtain a challenging and rewarding position that will utilize my previous experience as a customer service manager or assistant within a business that will utilize my skills
Customer Service Representative and Reservationist
April 2011 to Present
- Duties included but are not limited to: Making reservations within VRM Property Management System, answering questions and directing guests to proper departments, maintain and process work orders, assist guests with making reservations, prepare daily and weekly check in packages, prepare daily cash receipt reports, process credit card payments, answering email inquiries from guests and homeowners. Other special projects as directed by management.
Maintenance and Housekeeping Coordinator/Homeowner Liaison
October 2000 to September 2010
- Duties included but were not limited to coordinating all repairs and maintenance on over 250 rental properties, direct contact daily with vendors and homeowners to coordinate repairs, responsible for scheduling housekeeping staff to houses and inspect houses prior to guest and homeowner arrivals, responsible for maintaining, designing and updating company website, answered all incoming emails and online reservations, answering multiline phone system making reservations for guests, posting payments to owners and guest accounts and balancing, answer general area information, running daily and monthly reports, responsible for Saturday check in and check out, daily use of resort management software, preparing homeowner yearly contracts, designing and proofing yearly rental guide. Other special projects as directed by property manager.
Office Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
March 1996 to October 2000
- Duties included but were not limited to; answering multiline phone system and directing phone calls to correct agents, maintenance of all office listings for an office of ten (10) real estate brokers, entering listings and closings in MLS System, 21OnLine, prepared marking material for listing, prepared weekly newspaper advertisement and Real Estate Book advertisement, payment of all office bills in the QuickBooks, account receivable for all agent billing. Heavy customer and contact with the public.
June 1995 to March 1996
Reservationist - Duties included but were not limited to, making reservations for guests for a company representing 300 rental homes in a resort management computer, running daily and monthly reports for guests and owners, preparing houses for rentals, checking in and out guests on Saturdays, filing and maintaining accurate records of all reservations.
Administrative Assistant /Rental Manager
November 1993 to June 1995
- Duties included but were not limited to, daily management and operations of a general real estate brokerage with fifteen sales agents, management of all long term rentals, collecting rents, advertising rental properties, and showing homes to potential renters, heavy computer usage within the MLS System, working processing and accounting software. Maintain and balanced trust account for real estate and rental companies, disbursement of rental payments and agent commissions, heavy filing and implantation of filing system.
Operating Room Administrative Assistant
June 1992 to September 1993
- Duties included but were not limited to; booking and scheduling surgeries for a nine room operating room suite within a large hospital with a full time trauma operating room, preparing schedule of surgeries for the next day which included assigning residents, CRNA's and nurses to the rooms, data entry for monthly hospital board meeting, member of the committees to implement the first computer system that would link the hospital to all area doctors office. Daily contact with patients, doctors, nurses and hospital staff.
Certificate in North Carolina Real Estate Commission
1994 to 1998
Ability to use the following programs: RMS Software, VRM Software, Microsoft Office, Publisher and Excel, Outlook, WordPerfect, QuickBooks. Able to operate many types of printers, copiers and multi-line phone systems