Rishra, West Bengal
Planning & Billing Engineer
January 2011 to Present
Working as a Planning & Billing Engineer in Estern Railway Indoor Stadium Project, Behala @ Kolkata.
Construction of 1500 Spectators Capacity International Standard Indoor Stadium including DMC Pilling ( 40mm Dia, 32 Rmt Depth), Substructure & Superstructure including Basement, Raft, Walls, Column, Slab, Players Arena, Gallery for Spectators, Plumbing work, Electrical Work & Complete Finishing work tc.
Project Value - Rs 60 Crs.
Present Job Responsibilities
• Preparation and review of Project schedules and generating Project Programs using Microsoft Project.
• Preparation & review of planning reports and other design and construction related reports.
• Preparation of Project Scheduling.
• Preparation of Daily & Monthly Production Report.
• Updating of Project Schedules as per the actual program.
• Assist the Project Manager by highlighting the areas of concern.
• Revise the project schedules in case of variations, delay and additions.
• Preparation of Daily & Monthly Work program.
• Prepare project plans with tools like MS Project.
• To prepare project plan as per clients / project requirement.
• Obtain quotations from sub-consultants.
• Draft Company's Contract Agreement with its sub-consultants
• Understand Project requirement and define Project brief.
• Preparation & Submission of Bill to Client.
• Preparation of PRW & Sub-Contractor Bill.
• Material reconciliation & Reinforcement Reconciliation report Preparation.
• Preparation of Batching Plant Production Report, Daily Labour Report, Material Consumption Report & other required reports.
• Maintaining Site related Documents.
• Co-ordinate with other disciplines.
October 2010 to January 2011
O2 Grade) in a Residential Building Project, Kolkata.
• As a Site Engineer in for construction of all Super structure elements including, Column, Beam, Slab etc.
• Individually handled the Construction of a 70000 Ltr UG Water Tank.
• Maintaining Daily Progress Report, contractor's Bill & other Site related Documents.
Site Engineer in Polavaram Right Main Canal Project in Andhra Pradesh
September 2007 to October 2010
• Site Engineer in Polavaram Right Main Canal Project in Andhra Pradesh.
Concrete Lined Canal ( Bed Width 100m ) with Excavation & Embankment work , CM & CD Works including Bridges, Under Tunnel , Siphon , Super Passage etc.
Excavation – 16.50 Lakhs Cum
Embankment- 3.29 Lakhs Cum
PCC Work for Canal – 3.0 Lakhs Cum
RCC Work for Structures – 2.1 Lakhs Cum
Formwork – 3.24 Lakhs Sqm
Reinforcement Work – 16700 MT.
Project Value – 450.21 Crs
• Worked as a Site Engineers for Structure & Canal Lining.
• Taking ultimate care for Concrete , Shuttering & Reinforcement work at Site.
• Reinforcement Yard Management & reconciliation.
• Quantity Estimation for Structures, Canal Lining and Earthwork.
• Preparation of Work Execution programme and getting approval from project manager.
• Independently handled the work execution of DLRB, SLRB, Super Passage, Under Tunnel and Well Siphon from start to end.
• Worked as a Active team member to complete the construction of a Canal Siphon in time.
• Execution & In-Charge of the Pre-Cast Girder Yard.
• Preparation for Planning of Girder Launching at Site.
• Taking measurements and preparing MB’s for the works executed by the contractors.
• Implementation of QA/QC procedure as per ISO norms.
• Taking Safety Measures at site for Proper Working Environment.
• Recording and maintaining MB’s for Client Billing.
• Maintaining the store records for material reconciliation¬¬¬¬¬.
• Any other works related to site activities
B'Tech in Civil Engineering
January 2009 to January 2012
Diploma in Civil Engineering
January 2004 to January 2007
Higher Secondary in Science Group
January 2002 to January 2004
Secondary in 10th Class
January 1998 to January 2002
Disaster Management-Engineer's Response in Emergencies
September 2009 to Present
• Microsoft Project Professional 2003 & 2007
• Microsoft Office Applications.
• AutoCAD 2010