To obtain a challenging position where maximum use of my experience and qualifications will enhance the achievement of organizational growth and profitability
September 2008 to July 2009
• Assisting in the implementation of the daily program under the direction of the teacher.
• Assisting in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers and preparing needed materials and supplies.
• Supervising the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
• Maintaining professional attitudes and loyalty to the school.
• Attending all staff meeting and recommended training programs and conferences.
• Following directions given by head teacher or immediate supervisor.
November 2005 to March 2006
• Manages the reservation list and works in conjunction with the staff to ensure the customer's needs are met.
• Handle complaints from customers and order supplies for the dining area, such as linens and items for the table.
• Process payments from customers as well as total receipts at the end of the shift
Diploma in Medical
February 2011 to Present
August 2002 to May 2006
♦ Medical Terminology ♦ Insurance Billing ♦ CMS-1500 Claim Form
♦ Medical Management ♦ ICD9-CM Coding ♦ Type 40 WPM
♦ CPT Coding ♦ 10-Key ♦ Problem Solving Skills
♦ CDT Dental Coding ♦ Medical Law Ethics ♦ Microsoft Office
♦ Customer Service ♦ Medisoft ♦ HCPCS Coding
♦ EOB Posting ♦ EOB Interpretation ♦ Medical Office Procedures