Seeking A Challenging Position As An Administrative Associate, Litigation Specialist or Collections Representative. Where there is growth and opportunity to utilize my organization skills.
Collection Specialist, & Post Judgment Collector
April 2004 to September 2010
• Served as a liaison for potential client and office manager
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork
• Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly
• Good customer-relations background
• Updated the system to prepare legal documents
• Use Applicable systems to manage all customer accounts
• Carried out a full range of administrative and technical assistance to individuals and commercial customers primarily through telephone contact
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Collection Specialist/Collection Manager
April 1999 to March 2006
• Assisted Collectors with resolving delinquent accounts
• Preparing the DCR sheet for the collectors.
• Performed multi tasks to increase department revenue.
• Strategically handled all consumer inquiries, concerns
• and issues.
• Transmitted and prepared payroll time sheets for • Collectors.
• Initiated second talk-offs to satisfy collections of delinquent accounts
January 2003 to March 2005
• Copy and collate all projects (including confidential papers)
• Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
• Re-evaluated Legal Judgment and Litigation documents
• Initiated "rush procedure, " which guarantees "rush" copy projects of 1,000 pages or fewer will be completed within 30 minutes of submission; met all guaranteed deadlines
• Won the quarterly "Employee Suggestion Award" for "rush procedure
• Established a good payment option to stabilize accounts.
• Efficiently locating consumers by utilizing skip tracing techniques.
• Expedited consent orders, bankruptcy forms and legal correspondence.
Vocational in Computer Technology