Offering over 16 years as a skilled carpenter and maintenance professional experience with the following skills and attributes:
1999 to March 2011
• Preventive maintenance of a variety of commercial and residential facilities.
• Transported building materials and construction equipment in a dump truck and tractor trailer.
• General construction on new and existing properties.
• Plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and maintenance service calls.
1995 to 1999
• Responsible for structural integrity of 200,000 SF mall complex.
• Performed all aspects of preventive maintenance including, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and trouble-shooting.
• Supervised 6-person crew.
1995 to 1997
Choice Hotel Franchise, Two locations: Comfort Inn West & Econo Lodge.
• Implemented preventive maintenance programs at both sites.
• Familiar with all aspects of hotel maintenance: wall papering, carpet repair, roofing, ceiling tile repair, plumbing, etc.
• Maintained automated laundry system.
• Practical mechanical service for bar, dining room, and kitchen facilities.
• Performed repair services and grounds keeping for 100-unit complexes.
1992 to 1995
Dave Gross Construction & Weather Guard
• Installed siding, windows, doors, interior and exterior trims.
• Performed remodeling, repairs, and building maintenance.
• Accomplished general carpenter and woodworker.
Certificate in Education and Military Experience
1982 to 1989
Vocational in Carpentry I, II, and III