Customer Service Call Center
2011 to 2011
• Processed phone, fax and e-mail orders for catalog products in a fast paced call center. Researched and resolved customer/product issues.
1999 to 2011
• Direct Customer Interaction: Recorded orders, directed inquiries, answered questions related to products, and maintained positive customer relationships. Customer service was the key factor in retaining customer accounts.
• Supplier Interaction: Placed orders to vendors, requested quotations and lead time information to obtain good vendor service and provide quality customer service.
• Stock/Sales Order Processing: Processed timely and accurate orders through multiple sources. Negotiated mutually acceptable delivery dates.
• Logistics Coordinator for Commercial Carriers: Acquired rates/quotes and routing information, established positive relations that achieved the best freight service for inventory and customer deliveries.
• Administration: Ordered office supplies. Tracked and reconciled petty cash. Used strong organization and multi-tasking skills to achieve a smooth running office.
1993 to 2011
1993 to 1999
• Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable: Posted, processed and balanced AP/AR accounts on a daily, weekly basis. Calculated inventory values twice yearly. Maintained accurate perpetual inventory records. Researched and resolved balance discrepancies. Maintained consistently accurate AP/AR, inventory records and reports for management.
1983 to 1992
Commercial Lines Rater
• Calculated insurance costs for multi-line coverage commercial policies.
Diploma in Clerical