• Dedicated public administration and client support professional with 15 years experience.
• Proven experience maintaining client accounts and providing individualized service and support.
• Solid expertise with Oracle and proprietary business databases.
• Maximize resources to achieve customer satisfaction and increased productivity, meet deadlines and goals. Implement and coordinate both strategic and tactical plans to enhance performance.
• Adept and experienced in problem solving and providing solutions.
• Persuasive, with ability to communicate effectively with culturally diverse audience.
• Computer skills include MS Office Suite, Oracle, Webstat, IHS Haystack, Lotus Notes and Teamcenter Mockup.
ENGINEERING SERVICE ANALYST
2006 to Present
Designs and manufactures armored weapon systems and electronic products for the US Military.
• Requested and reviewed subcontractor proposals and held technical requirements meetings.
• Monitored and evaluated subcontractor's project and technical performance.
• Managed subcontractors technical Scope of Work for projects.
• Handled material requisitions utilizing Oracle database.
• Maintained accurate parts inventory and project execution databases.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
2003 to 2006
Nation's largest independent provider of consumer-directed spending solutions and services.
• Resolved client's Flexible Spending Accounts disputes and claims.
• Processed efficient claims reimbursements and managed client's account benefits.
• Trained and supported new client service representatives.
DRIVER / OPERATIONS MANAGER
1999 to 2002
Minority trucking and expediting company.
• Managed Sears Logistics for appliance delivery and installation.
• Handled financial and business transactions including account reconciliation and contract negotiations.
• Expedited Joshua Transportation, Top Flite Express and ASAP Express deliveries.
DRIVER/SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
1999 to 1999
Bindery services for commercial printers.
• Prepared client sale orders and maintained product shipping and receiving.
• Operated binding machines including numbering, collating and edge reinforcement.
1996 to 1998
Information technology services.
• Provided customer information on General Motors Incentive Programs.
• Supported General Motors dealers and customers.
• Maintained analyst data and information updates.
• Provided new business analyst training and development.
1996 to 1996
Investment's consulting for private investors.
• Prepared client investment port folios and handled financial and business transactions.
Stockperson, Arbor Drugs, Madison Heights, MI
Customer Service Representative/Package Handler, UPS, Detroit, MI
Stockperson/Delivery Driver, Gratiot Office Supply, Detroit, MI
BACHELOR OF ARTS
•State Farm House Inspection training •Sears Appliance installation and removal •Lotus Notes Training
• Oakland University Men’s Basketball Team
• Oakland University Minority Business Association
• Dunamis Outreach Ministries Youth Mentor
• Dunamis Outreach Ministries Parking Lot Security Captain
• Wayne County Juvenile Home Volunteer
• St. Anne’s Academy Middle School Boys Coach
• McFall Brothers Funeral Home Driver