Seeking a job as an administrative assistant.
June 2001 to May 2012
- Train new employees.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize monthly store charges.
- Make photocopies and send faxes.
- Set up orders for home and office delivery.
- Receive new prescriptions and pull finished ones for customers.
- Help customers with medical supplies and equipment i.e. wheelchairs, walkers, canes.
- Operate the cash registers and credit card machines.
- Order and put away stock.
- Return expired, damaged, and/or excess stock.
November 2009 to October 2010
- Maintain front desk area.
- Monitor visitor access and issue passes when required.
- Answer incoming multi-line telephone calls and forwarding to appropriate personnel.
- Check night voice mail and send messages to appropriate personnel voice mail.
- Open and distribute mail and faxes.
- Answer questions about the company and providing callers with address, directions, etc.
- Assist clients when picking up payroll packages.
- Assist accounts receivable department i.e. FedEx billing, binder and billing adjustments.
- Place envelope orders for clients.
- Prepare weekly reports including phone, credit and no charges, and 2nd payroll run report.
- Intake returned payroll, W-2, and quarterly packages.
- Daily call distribution list.
Public Works Intern
May 2004 to August 2004
- Organized and filed house plats.
- Received and input special pick-ups into the computer system.
- Answered resident's questions about trash and recycling.
- Operated work two-way radio.
Associates in Social Science
January 2006 to May 2010
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Word Perfect
- Microsoft Outlook