2010 to 2011
Various projects-I edit the store newsletter. Floor sales and any other projects that come up.
2010 to 2010
Rebuilt store backrooms, helped set up for trade shows.
Office Specialist - Payroll
2008 to 2008
Compiled, reviewed, verified, and corrected timecards for Sheriff's Department and disbursed to Controllers Office for processing. Set-up and organized employee files, processed new hire paperwork, and entered personnel data into computer system. Updated and adjusted records as warranted for merit increases and employee terminations.
• Ensured highest degree of accuracy and confidentiality standards in all records management.
• Supported a smooth, efficient, and well-organized office operation.
2002 to 2008
Communicated with the general public and collected funds for multiple legal accounts that included, but were not limited to, probation, sheriff's booking fees, and probation. Negotiated and collected on delinquent business and property taxes. Completed duties as a back-up payroll clerk as requested. Fair Debt Collection Act, Skiptracing
• Successfully negotiated payments, collected on multiple delinquencies, and brought accounts current.
2001 to 2008
2001 to 2002
Processed payments from county residents with outstanding debts. Set-up new accounts, reviewed and reconciled payments, and responded to any account questions.
• Maintained a large volume of accounts with highest degree of accuracy and confidentiality standards.
1995 to 2000
Hired, trained, and supervised staff and provided operational oversight for daily business functions. Scheduled staff, delegated work assignments, purchased products and equipment, verified receipts, and maintained inventory control. Promoted quality customer service and client relations and contributed as a team to promote sales. Processed payroll, business financials, accounted for sales receipts, and generated reports.
• Motivated staff to meet or exceed quotas and generated large volume of repeat and referral business.
Bachelor's in Business