Hazel Crest, IL
I am a responsible goal-oriented and self-motivated individual seeking a challenging position and long term career growth advancement that will allow me to utilize my education and special skills within your organization.
2011 to Present
* Responsible for cleaning all dishes, utensils, glasses, and other food preparation items.
* Maintain all cleaning/washing equipment at proper temperature and in proper operating order.
* Dispose of garbage in proper waste/refuse containers.
2010 to 2010
* Transports patients via wheelchair or gurney and/or accompanies ambulatory patients who need assistance to various areas within the medical facility.
* Assists patients to and from transport vehicles.
* Ensures patients have proper identification band and routing slip with destination indicated.
* Responsible for the safe and timely transport of patients.
2007 to 2009
* Activate wireless phones.
* Help determine customer needs, recommends and substantiates the appropriate
* Provisions appropriate contractual needs on customer's accounts.
* Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
2005 to 2008
* Greeted customers immediately and assisted in their merchandise selection.
* Processed transactions while maintaining an organized and efficient department through merchandise presentation.
* Maintained quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
* Operated a point-of-sale system (cash register), cash handling, and inventory.
* Operate Forklift
* Screen doors and windows
2007 to 2009
* Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Excel with highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success.
* Experience in handling confidential paperwork.
* Ability to take/deliver accurate phone messages promptly