Electronic Warfare Test & Evaluation Engineer
July 2010 to Present
771st Test Squadron, Edwards AFB, CA July 2010-Present
• Currently hold a Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
• Provisioned a QF-4 out of Holloman AFB for a possible air-to-air lethal shoot down from the AirBorne Laser
Test Bed (ALTB) platform; thus, representing an additional war fighting capability to the war-fighter.
• Planned an engagement scenario between the QF-4 and ALTB aircraft within White Sands Missile test Range.
This provided a reduced risk measure for the lethal engagement within test range safety and environmental
• Defense Acquisition University level 1 Test and Evaluation and Program Manger Certification.
• Assisted in additional test planning for the Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser High Energy Laser system within
ALTB program's aircraft which greatly enhanced laser system operation efficiency.
September 2009 to April 2010
• Principle researcher in nano-particle optical trap-based biosensor for food-borne pathogens using two novel
biosensor design and strategies based on binding analytes to gold nano-particles.
• Principle designer of apparatus and experimenter of first strategy using an evanescent wave induced by surface
plasmon resonance in a thin conduction film.
• Principle designer of apparatus, experiment set up and experimenter of second strategy using heterdyne
May 2009 to August 2009
• Redesigned electrical wiring of 6 power substations for greater safety, due aging designs, to current and future
May 2008 to August 2008
• Designed and developed a model and visual simulation for missile trajectory by proficiently using an objected- oriented program using Visual C++ and graphics language OpenGL which greatly enhance ITT's customer visual
understanding of global missile trajectories.
• Program design utilized the capability of graphic user interface for classified and unclassified user inputs for greater customer visual flexibility to ITTs' Department of Defense security clearance holders and non-holders for
June 2007 to July 2007
• Research Assistance that worked on developing a digital circuit design by learning and using VHDL on Xilinx's
ISE program designing a digital circuit to decode positional encoders into a suitable format for the radar system
which provided greater azimuth and elevation angle accuracy from 5O to 1O.
Aviation Electronics Technician
August 1999 to August 2004
• Diagnosed and troubleshoot maintenance discrepancies from aircraft pilots and procedural inspections. This
ensured the squadron to have mission readiness and capability during peacetime and wartime national security.
• Efficiently prioritized maintenance completion with maintenance control and other work centers while as a
supervisor of a military work shift for 3 years. I increased work center productivity by 22 percent.
• Quickly and efficiently learned to understand and repair the Radar (APG-79 and AN/APG-71), electronic
jamming (ALQ-126), displays, UHF and VHF radio communications, weapons management system, radar
warning receiver (ALR-67), and two Forward Looking InfraRed (FLIR) and laser imaging system (LANTIRN and ATFLIR).
MATLAB, Maplesoft, Visual C++, AutoCAD, OpenGL, SolidWorks, Advanced Circuits PCB development, Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, VHDL, Xilinx ISE, FalconView, SPICE
BS in Electrical Engineer concentration in Laser and Optics