August 2009 to October 2011
September 2007 to August 2009
February 2006 to September 2007
Inventory Manager - Order vehicles, stock
January 2004 to February 2006
Bronx, NY) 1/04 - 2/06
At the jobs listed above, my responsibilities for new and used vehicles have included:
• Inventory Manager - Order vehicles, stock in all used vehicles except for trades, tag all vehicles (cars, manuals, keys, deal jackets and chip board), perform swaps, print and apply all price and warranty labels, hands on physical inventory and reconciliation at month end).
• Web Content Manager -To make sure inventory on web site's from DMS is accurate, maintain and adjust the decoded data, and take and upload photos for the web site.
• Swap Manager - Taking control of entire swap process which includes taking order information from salesman and manager, searching for the vehicle, put paperwork through billing department, coordinating with driver and making sure vehicle is properly stocked in.
Bachelor in Accounting
I am comfortable using PCs, and I find it easy to pick up new software. I am most familiar with the following:
• The basics: Word, Excel, Explorer
• Car dealership: Reynolds & Reynolds, ADP, Arkona and hand scanner for inventory.
I also have some experience with the following:
• Specialty: CORAL and HTML programing.