July 2010 to Present
-Responsible for financial transactions
-Maintaining great customer relations
-Responsible for certain number of sales for different types of accounts for customers
Executive Senior Sales Director
January 1991 to Present
- Began as Independent Beauty Consultant and self promoted to Sales Director in January 1993.
- Hold Executive Senior Sales Director status. (1 of only 305 in the U.S out of 600,000 consultants and directors.)
- Serve as trainer and motivator to a sales unit of almost 200 consultants.
- Achieved over one million dollars in annual unit retail sales four times and was named number one unit in the Ruby Seminar in 1999.
- Have earned eight Cadillacs. (Top 1% of the company.)
- Developed and provide ongoing mentorship to more than 10 offspring sales directors.
- Keynote speaker at numerous corporate and national events including audiences of over 10,000 people.
- Planned and coordinated numerous training events including weekend retreats for more than 200 consultants.
September 2009 to November 2009
- Reviewing strategies with company personnel, conducting group presentations.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with companies.
- Researching prospects, developing and nurturing new campaign accounts.
- Ensuring that accounts are tracked appropriately.
- Participating in other fundraising activities and special projects as assigned by the Director of the Portfolio group.
-Holding large and small fundraising campaigns throughout Tarrant County.
February 2008 to July 2008
- Direct and manage all fund raising activities for the annual campaign. (Annual goal of $3.5 million)
- Coordinate campaign events for the largest Midland employers and area foundations.
- Work with large national accounts to educate employees of the importance of the United Way through local presentations and conference calls.
- Coordinate large fundraising campaigns.
September 2007 to November 2007
September 2006 to 2007
United Way of Midland Campaigns.
- Vital part of fund raising team responsible for generating largest number of donations in organization history in 2007 and over 3 million dollars in contributions in 2006 by holding campaigns throughout the Midland community.
- Attended many non-profit and social events throughout the Midland community.
August 1986 to December 1987
College Station, Texas
- Completed graduate courses in Education Administration.
- Graduate assistant to professor of Educational Administration.
Bachelor of Science in Health Education and Sociology