Conscientious, dependable self-starter who is adept at defining and attacking multiple simultaneous projects with systematic planning and attention to detail. Proven expertise with IBM and Apple Computer Systems. Familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Closing Services Manager, File Review Specialist, Associate Broker, Realtor®
March 2004 to February 2012
• Coordinated efforts and implemented procedures with the District Brokers and District Directors to improve performance, accounting, and responsiveness of agents, clients, and partners involved in district transactions
• Supported District Brokers, District Director, and Agents in up to 7 districts
• Developed local partnerships with lenders and title companies to formulate relationships crucial in increasing the closing yield of district transactions
• Analyzed internal processes and recommended and implemented procedural and policy changes to improve operations
• Conducted training as required and/or requested
Associate Broker, Realtor®
• Obtained agreements from property owners to place properties for sale
• Provided a Comparable Market Analysis to clients to help determine the fair market value of properties
• Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales
• Maintained knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs
January 2003 to March 2004
• Created client database to enhance business-to-business sales
• Configured computer based systems in publishing, graphic, and standard configurations.
• Emphasized product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
• Assisted customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs and product specifications
• Quoted prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
March 2002 to March 2004
• Prepared and presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration
• Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
• Advised clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages
• Promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
• Accompanied buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on suitability and value of homes they are visiting
• Prepared documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements
• Conferred with title companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control inspectors to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates
• Coordinated property closings
April 2000 to December 2002
• Contacted new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
• Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability
• Created computer based systems in publishing, graphic, video, and standard configurations.
• Provided quality account management for top grossing accounts.
• Negotiated prices or terms of sales or service agreements
• Prepared sales contracts for orders obtained, and submitted orders for processing
Associates of Art in General Studies
Certificate in Computer Repair
A+ Certificate in Computer Repair
Customer and Personal Service, Administration and Management, Detail Oriented,Oral and Written Communication, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Complex Problem Solving