2011 to Present
• Personal, one on one, styling appointments with individuals for special events or every day wardrobe.
• Greeting and welcoming clients, ringing up purchases and creating a personable experience for each client.
2008 to Present
• Performed receptionist duties such as faxing, filing & phone support.
• Data entry, order entry, created purchase orders, packing slips & all necessary shipping documents.
• In 2009, I was promoted from administrative assistant to the sales team.
• Managed company's social networking accounts on Facebook & Twitter.
• Reached out to new & existing customers to maintain and grow my own client base & build solid relationships.
• In 2010, I represented the company at one of our largest client's yearly golf tournament for vendors in Dallas, Texas.
• Worked closely with support staff to ensure all orders met each customer's specifications.
• Took multiple phone calls, instant messages & emails from customers looking for parts; answering all in a timely & calm manner.
• Exceeded both monthly & quarterly sales goals on a consistent basis.
2005 to 2008
Assistant/Returns Department Lead
• Cross trained in the receptionist, customer service & returns department positions.
• Provided friendly, efficient, & personal customer service.
• Together with the help of our warehouse staff; I would monitor returns, issue credits & trace packages that had been lost, mis-shipped or short shipped.
• Worked with Fedex, UPS & DHL to track, reroute & files claims for lost or damaged orders.
• In 2007, I was promoted to the Returns Lead, becoming head of that department.
2004 to 2005
• Picked & packed shoes in Order Fulfillment.
• In 2005, I was asked to switch from day shift to graveyard in order to train other employees.
• 7 years of combined sales & customer service experience in both a retail & office setting..
• Ability to maintain a friendly yet professional manner in all work related tasks.
• Excellent 10 key speed. 10,000+ lines per hour.
• Typing 50-60 WPM.
• Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel & Outlook.
• 3+ years of up to date training in the computer hardware & I.T. Parts industry