Administrative professional eager to leverage ten years of experience and office management to secure an office assistant position. Highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of office support tasks, including:
* Office Organization & Administration
* Records & Database Management
* General Bookkeeping (A/P & A/R)
* Telephone & Front Office Reception
* Handling confidential information
* Spreadsheets & Reports
* Scheduling & Calendaring
* Meeting & Event Planning
* Filing & Data Entry (55 WPM)
* Travel arrangements
Customer Service Associate
November 2011 to November 2011
November 2011 (temporary Assignment)
Attending incoming phone calls and making appointments for participants, following up with clients who had trouble during enrolling, Data entry and data verification
March 2011 to July 2011
Responsible for managing two branches, including sales, logistics, managing fleet, assigning roles, operations coordination, maintenance records, customer service, bank reports, payrolls, petty cash, etc.
* Outdated backlog of one month
* Re organized schedules and duties of personnel for fair duty distribution.
* Re designed deposit systems for a safer way
* Initiated system of Inventory, for parts, furniture, and office supplies
* Re designed maintenance record system of buses
October 2001 to August 2010
Handled all administrative issues, protocol, receptions, meetings permissions, visas, diplomatic pouch, export permits, registration of cars, cultural events and all other tasks related to Ambassador and other diplomats in the Mission, such as organization of meetings and agendas, travel coordination, emergency handling procedures and others
Results: * Demonstrated the ability multitask in crisis times where time and action where key to succeed.
* Maintained high security codes and standards at Ambassador's Office.
* Implemented all policies regarding filing system, security, inventory, etc
* Kept all protocol issues updated
* In charge of Inventory
Associates in Business Administration & Computer Sciences
Bachelors in Gerontology
Inventory Management, Translations
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Oracle; Windows XP/Vista,
Databases Programs, Spreadsheets, and web page.
Trilingual, Spanish, English, Urdu