New York, NY
September 2011 to December 2012
Oversaw the launches and operations of LivingSocial's Takeout and Delivery online ordering and Instant Deals mobile application products in Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philadelphia and St. Louis.
• Managed the production of five internal departments and an overseas contractor.
• Regularly strategized with senior stakeholders concerning product development, scaling and marketing.
• Identified operational difficulties and created, tested and implemented operational and technical solutions.
• Directly managed over 500 partner accounts and upsold product advancements.
• Defined sales standards, guidelines and territory; developed policy with the legal team.
• Helped develop back-end and user-facing software to meet fluid partner and customer needs, created interactive menu content for hundreds of restaurants and participated in the second LivingSocial Hackathon.
• Maintained logistical support of above markets and executed logistical projects; organized remote training sessions.
September 2010 to July 2011
Promoted to Operations Lead for Google Business Photos at the Googleplex after 2 months in the field.
• Trained and directly managed over 130 on-site and remote personnel; established performance standards for multiple departments and renovated quality check processes.
• Created, tested and refined project procedures; composed and edited all project technical manuals.
• Helped to design and test smartphone applications; oversaw project logistics.
• Prepared weekly productivity reports for project stakeholders; supported the creation of Google Offers; helped to establish and collaboratively support sister projects in Europe and Asia.
July 2010 to September 2010
Professionally photographed businesses across the Washington Metropolitan Area; sold Google services through effective cold calling; scheduled on-site appointments; worked daily with local business owners.
Guest Services Manager, Concierge
June 2009 to December 2009
Managed and reorganized the premier hotel's Guest Services department; trained new employees in sales, hospitality and essential technology; coordinated operations with housekeeping, valet, security and accounting.
January 2008 to May 2009
Organized, arranged and managed all print and digital data; facilitated all interlibrary loans.
• Analyzed, generated, and arranged maps for the library's ongoing projects and for patrons' research projects.
• Welcomed visitors and led tours of the facility and communicated with outside institutions about acquisitions.
• Received first place in the Cornell Library Personal Collection Competition and the Olin Library Employee Appreciation Award.
Bachelor of Arts in English
Salesforce • Windows & Apple OS • MS Office • Google Drive • Document & Record Management • Research • Digital Photography • Adobe Photoshop • Social Media Management • Print & Web Publishing