To acquire a position where my education and research experience will contribute positively to the organization's mission and goals.
Front Desk Assistant
August 2010 to April 2011
* Maintain daily logs involving lobby activity, work orders, and resident inquiries.
* Provide contractors will additional support while within the dormitory.
* Ensure that persons that do not belong in the building are properly dealt with.
Office Automation Clerk
June 2010 to August 2010
* Supported creation of an integrated knowledge environment to allow users to search and store information and re-use of content knowledge, utilizing Knowledge Management's taxonomy.
* Assisted internal logistics program, accounted for recoverable inventory through maintenance and disposal of property.
* FOIA: Administered removal of confidential Vietnam and WWII documents for distribution.
* Spearheaded the Knowledge Management Office Organization Day.
March 2009 to June 2009
December 2009 - January 2010)
* Maintain customer satisfaction by having all orders out within 3 minutes.
* Maintain efficiency by keeping several work stations clean and stocked.
August 2009 to Present
September 2005 to June 2009
* Type documents at 61 wpm
* Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint
* Programming Languages/Classes: C++ programming, C programming, DarkGDK
* Interfaces/operating systems: Windows, Unix