Playa del Rey, CA
PEOPLE * PROCESS * CULTURE * SOCIAL * EXECUTIVE SEARCH
* Senior Talent Acquisition SME and Executive Search Practitioner with demonstrated success developing and executing full-cycle Recruiting Initiatives and Executive Search Strategies to source and hire diverse top-tier talent in a wide range of verticals and disciplines
* Demonstrated ability to assess existing Talent Acquisition (TA) Strategies (people, processes, technology) to identify strengths/gaps; develop, execute prioritized action plan to resolve identified gaps; integrating Social Recruiting to create an optimum recruiting model; lead as Brand Ambassador to leverage the Organization’s Employment Brand and EVP in the global talent marketplace to achieve Employer of Choice
* Demonstrated experience hiring, training, mentoring, managing high performing internal Recruiting Teams; selecting and managing external TA vendors to ensure seamless integration into the staffing process while functioning as Brand Ambassador and maintaining continuity in presentation of the Organization's Employment Brand and EVP in all Recruiting Channels; implementing and managing metrics to assess Talent Acquisition Operations and maximize efficiencies
* Demonstrated large scale Recruiting Project Management experience, successfully developing, executing and managing Recruiting Strategies that exceed client expectations with optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness - most recently at U.S. Department of Commerce
* Demonstrated success initiating and developing both full-time hire and internship programs with select university placement offices including MIT, University of Michigan, and NYU. Experienced working in union environment
Strategic Talent Partner
January 2001 to Present
Strategic Talent Partner – Not just a Candidate Provider
Senior Talent Acquisition Practitioner with demonstrated success sourcing and recruiting top-tier talent for mission critical positions from C- Suite and Senior Management to the shop floor
Excels at collaborating with Leaders and Stakeholders to define and align Recruiting Strategies and Priorities to satisfy corporate goals. Identifying recruiting process gaps and implement improvements
Experienced in hiring, mentoring and managing high performance recruiting teams. Managing external TA vendors
Developing and executing innovative scalable full-cycle in-house Recruiting Strategies to source and hire diverse top-tier talent in a wide range of verticals and functions
Utilizing metrics to assess all components of Talent Acquisition Process including Recruiting Pipeline Strategy, Quality of Hire and Candidate Experience
Functioning as Employment Brand Ambassador, promoting EVP to targeted talent communities, assuring continuity of Employment Brand throughout Recruitment Channels
Partial list of Client companies include:
Aerospace/Defense – General Dynamics, United Technologies, Honeywell
Consulting/Professional – EY, PwC, KPMG, Grant Thornton
Technology /Media – Philips, Walt Disney Company, Google
Government – United States Department of Commerce, Federal Reserve
Contract Project - Manager Recruiting Chicago Far North Region
August 2009 to August 2010
Developed, Executed and Delivered Large Scale Recruiting Project Management to recruit, on-board, train and deploy Eighteen Thousand (15,000) qualified new hires to execute and support the Chicago Far North Regional 2010 Census Operations.
Collaborated with Elected Officials, Community Leaders and Key Constituencies to Optimize Recruitment Strategies and communicate the “value-add” to local communities and promote employment opportunities.
Received recognition from Bureau of Census Washington D.C. Headquarters for achieving Recruiting results never before accomplished and thereby setting a benchmark for future Census Recruiting Operations. Re-assigned to consult and provide guidance to Recruiting Managers in Regions that were having difficulties achieving recruiting goals.
Director of Recruiting and Human Resources
February 2000 to January 2001
Responsible for designing and implementing a full-cycle Targeted Recruitment (TA) Strategy, successfully staffing employees in five (5) states for Chicago based CLEC start-up that provided regional B2B DSL connectivity. Participated as a member of the Senior Management team to develop and execute Strategic and Tactical Enterprise Recruitment.
• Reduced costs per hire 90% by developing and executing Targeted Recruiting Strategies and reducing use of outside agencies
• Implemented use of metrics to measure staffing efficiencies and identify gaps
• Managed vendor relationships, negotiated rates
Director of Recruiting and Human Resources
October 1997 to December 1999
Responsible for the development, implementation, execution and administration of Recruitment and Human Resources policies, procedures and systems at this Inc. 500 IT VAR. Company manufactures and refurbishes hardware, designs and develops software, and provides technical contracting and support services.
• Utilized Executive Search (TA) methodologies to recruit and hire talent required to directly support the Company’s aggressive expansion program into new markets and lines of business
• Developed and executed Recruiting Strategies thereby reducing costs per hire by 75%
Human Resources Management Certification
B.S. Business Administration