Target Job:- Warehouse Manager/Supervisor, Purchase Manager, Service Manager for Home appliances, Operation Manager, Transport Manager, and Inventory Controller.
A target focused, commercially aware and highly self-motivated enthusiastic manager with 15years experience in Logistics, Transport, Purchase, Autos, and in Customer Service. Paying more attention to build a strong team of professional staffs, aiming to maintain excellent operation, cost saving to run the business successfully. I am keen to apply management skills to drive long term company growth & success.
Key Skills and Expertise
• Efficient Logistics planning, Warehouse Management & inventory controlling.
• Expert in Purchasing based on supplier evaluation, quality assurance, delivery speed lead-time, and payment terms.
• Cost conscious to control expense and increase profit.
• Customer focused & Results oriented.
• Excellent Managing a service team and staff training for improvement.
• Team leadership for better staff controlling and increasing productivity.
• Experienced in handling transport, controlling fuel & maintenance.
• Stock forecasting to maintain stock level and utilizing non-moving stock.
• Technical support for Home appliances Service team.
• Mechanical support for Auto repairing and trouble shooting.
• Excellent knowledge Computer’s software Inventory/Service Management systems (Oracle ERP, Cosmos Uni ERP, SAP, Online Web portal) and MS office packages.
• Enthusiastic, problem solver, and helping hand to others.
Bachelor Degree in 2002
Computer diploma of Information Technology in 2001
(Windows, Networking, Hardware, Software packages)
Cosmos Uni-ERP Inventory/Service Management Course
Supply Chain Management training from Samsung Gulf Fze
GSPN web portal Service & Inventory management.
Diploma of Refrigeration & Air-condition
Best employee appreciation certificate from JAM
Willing to relocate to: United Arab Emirates
Purchaser, Installation Supervisor, Transport Incharge, Warehouse Supervisor
June 2004 to June 2016
12-years work experience in Juma Al Majid Group Dubai UAE from June 2004 – June 2016. Below are the Job Responsibilities details performed in 12-years.
Warehouse Supervisor 2011 to 2016
Holding more than 13,000 Spare Parts responsibility. Stock accuracy 99%.
Closely monitoring storage, distribution of goods in warehouse.
Shipping sales order for local and export customers.
Oversee Picking, packing, and dispatching to avoid discrepancies and maintain 100% accuracy in deliveries.
Involvement in consignment receiving, system receipt, and allocation.
Stock forecasting, timely stock checking, stock assessment, reallocation to manage space for new arrivals, sorting & bar coding to all items.
Updating bin location in system once allocation done for new arrival.
Following safety & security procedures to secure the warehouse.
Compiling and maintaining records, statistical information and reports e.g. monthly consignment report, monthly stock report, discrepancy report, damages report, Claim issues, and ageing stock report etc.
Ability to establish a rapport with people from all social backgrounds.
Providing ageing report to management and following disposal procedure.
Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is kept on file and available for future retrieval.
Supporting to Home Appliances Service team for similar parts search.
Training to new staff for inventory and warehouse management.
Installation Supervisor 2009 to 2011
Responsible for delivery & installation of Home appliances products.
Maintaining record in excel for Installation Requests.
One time calling to customers for Purchase confirmation, availability and location.
Installation requests distribution as per deliveries location.
Planning and scheduling the deliveries for each technician’s assigned district.
Assign job and coordination with stores and follow-up to issue the items against the Sales Order.
Coordination with sales man through phone and through citirix internal mail.
Sending mail for deliveries updates and confirmation to all concerns.
Staff training for new models through video and user manual.
Transport In-charge 2007 to 2008
Planning, routing and tracking of 50 vehicles for product deliveries with in UAE.
Updating deliveries record in system and providing necessary information to all concerns e.g. Driver Name, Mobile number, and Vehicle number.
Scheduling vehicle maintenance like oil filter change and general maintenance to maintain good condition.
Tracking vehicle mileage and fuel consumption.
Updating database for all transportation activities.
Purchaser 2004 to 2007
Purchasing finished products & spare parts for inventory to maintain stock level.
Coordination with International and Local suppliers.
Maintaining supplier’s contracts, quotations and updating record timely.
Preparing PO and LPOs “purchase orders & local purchase orders” by verifying specifications, price comparison, quality, and lead-time for delivery.
Obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute “superseded” items.
Preparing PR “purchase requisition” for approval.
Follow up for delivery, receipts, and discrepancies e.g. Shortage, damages, wrong delivered.
Invoices submission to accounts for payment release and follow-up for in time payments.
Payment of custom duty, freight charges and shipment handling charges.
Announcing the receipt’s information to all concerns for stock availability.
Coordination with cost accountant for costing and updating the unit cost.
Assistant Manager for autos service
August 1997 to January 2000
• Customers Dealing
• Service request preparation
• Work distribution and assigning the technician
• Estimation and coordination with customer for repair approval
• Parts ordering & Store handling
• Follow-up till job completion
• Coordination with auto parts supplier
• Invoicing and job closing
• Cash & accounts handling
• Record maintaining for future reference
• Leading a team of fifteen staff
Bsc in Maths in Maths
2000 to 2002
Best Employee Certificate awarded
Best Employee certificate awarded in 2014
Light Vehicle license
September 2006 to September 2016