• Commerce Graduate
. Diploma of Information Technology
• Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Diploma course
• Manual Typing Course
. Seven years working experience in Warehouseing Management and inventory Controlling
. Valid UAE Driving License
June 2004 to Present
• Inventory control and material management using ORACLE- E-BUSINESS INVENTORY SYSTEM and COSMOS UNIERP INVENTORY SYSTEM
• Preparation of various kinds of reports related to warehouse for the Finance Dept., Correspondence - Internal, external, contractual, etc.
• Engaged in the Inspection of Parts / Materials. Closely monitoring of stock distribution & disposal procedures
• Receiving of shipment and verification of goods by physical checking in basis of packing list and invoice details.
• Make the receipts of shipment as per the receiving quantity in the (ORACLE E-Business). Coordinating with Cost Accountant for costing of International consignment.
• Issues of goods to dealers, branches, showrooms and other local markets in the basis of sales order and pos invoice.
• Stock assessment, stock forecasting, Sales order Tracking and placing new orders
• Supervise in Stock casing, material Cataloguing, sorting and Stock coding.
• Compiling and maintaining records, statistical information and reports.
• To promote the goods & co-ordinate with the salespersons in order to improve the sales.
• Managing claims for damages and for discrepancy. Dealing with Insurance. Dealing with Cost Accountant for claim settlement.
• RGVs: [Returned goods vouchers] Goods which are returned back from dealers and customers to be delivered in system depending on physical condition.
• Deal with the customers in good manners to satisfy their requirements and make good business relations with the clients.
• Supervision of the staff to get good results & solve the day to day matters
Co-ordinate with the different departments for the running of smooth work
Computer Data Entry
2002 to January 2002
• Work with Accounts Dept as Data Entry Operator
• Entering the data of the customer & the local & as well as the foreign purchaser.
• Making the proper documentation in Excel as well as in MS Word.
• Data verification & entering in the files
Counter Sales Man
July 1997 to July 1997
• Dealing with the customer.
• Searching parts from catalogues as per Model.
• Receiving & delivery. Carries out all duties as a salesman.
Commerce Graduate in Commerce
Technical Knowledge, Excellent Computer Software, Hardware Knowledge, Good Team leadship Qualities, Hardworker and faithfull
• Strong Ethical commitment to my job & people around me
• Self Motivated personality with flair for Teamwork
• Confident, Honest, Patient & Forthright Person
• Hardworking and posses short learning curve
• Sound knowledge of Technical field.