San Jose, CA
I am seeking employment to occupy any opening positions that are equivalent to my qualification of an entry level, and to increase my personal and public skills in the process to reach my long term goals.
Automated Logistical Specialists
July 2008 to Present
- Completed Basic Combat Training (BCT)
- Completed Advance Individual Training (AIT) on Logistics.
- Completed Warehouse training included into (AIT)
Sales Representative / Promoter ( Full-Time)
July 2011 to December 2011
- Trusted Store Key Holder.
- Offer and receive feasible deals from customers.
- Close a sale by assisting customers based on what they’re looking for.
- Maintained a clean and organized log book for current day and month sales.
- Worked alone most shifts.
Loss Prevention ( Part-Time )
January 2010 to July 2011
- Check receipts thoroughly for transaction mistakes.
- Look out for shoplifters on camera or by foot.
- Weekly walks around the store for tampered items.
- Opening and Closing procedures.
Cashier ( Part-Time )
August 2009 to January 2010
- Rang up customers in a fast and timely manner.
- Ensured my register is neither under nor over.
- Able to work under drastic measures and finish all my duties on time.
Merchandiser ( Part-Time )
August 2007 to March 2008
- Refresh items from warehouse to shelves within the store.
- Merchandising, take inventory and keep work area clean.
Librarian ( Part-Time )
June 2005 to October 2005
- Employee Assistant
- Tutored students from grades K-11th.
- Operate & guided customers on computer programs such as:Microsoft Office
- Organized clubs and meetings for students/parents and also organized holiday presentations.
Associate in Arts and Science in Network Security
January 2011 to January 2013
Bachelor in Science in Game Arts and Design
January 2009 to January 2010
Warehouse Management, Microsoft Office, Computer Troubleshooter, Mac OS Troubleshooter, Phone (Android / iOS) Troubleshooter.
Service Country: United States
Branch: Army Reserves
Rank: E-4 SPC
July 2008 to Present
92A Automated Logistical Specialist
- Army Warrior Leader Course completed.
Heald College Academic Achievement of GPA 4.0
Army Warrior Leader Course DA1059 2011
Two week training requirement to acquire and maintain the rank of E-5 Sergeant.
Art Institute Deans Honor Roll of GPA 3.9
Love to build custom computers for friends and family. Also, troubleshoot any PC and Mac problems via software or hardware needs.