Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Human Resources Assistant
November 2013 to Present
. Use HRIS software such as Oracle, Kronos, ADP, WFM (Work Force Management), PeopleSoft and People Answers; Use of SAP software system, Club intranet, POS and PDA system.
. Processing weekly payroll for over 100 employees; Input, correct, and validate time clock punches.
. Develop and key in department schedules: time off requests, vacation, sick, and personal time.
. Assist with new hire process, set up interviews, schedule drug testing, and conduct orientation.
. Organize and file all employee documents handling team member’s confidential information with privacy and care
. Answering Team Member questions and assists in updating and maintaining HR records, policies, and trainings.
. Supervising the front line, including cashiers, member services and loss prevention associates.
. Preform all sales transactions including: sales/returns/voids/exchanges/price overrides/cash loans & pickups.
. Run and file daily and weekly reports on sales error, refunds, adjustments, cash exceptions etc.
. Inventory counts and inventory adjustments
. Schedule club deliveries from vendors and suppliers; Collect and mail out account payables to H.O.
. Daily ensuring all products are properly signed and perform price/ sale changeovers.
. Provide our customers with the outstanding service.
. Answer multi-lined phone and direct calls
August 2008 to December 2012
. Opening and closing store and registers, receive and process shipment, inventory counts and adjustments, sale setups and signage changes, sales/voids/exchanges
· Run and file: daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Daily bank deposits, maintained paperwork, stock, and overall store appearance.
· Help customers better their health through natural supplements.
· Collect, file, and recover applications to prospect potential new hires.
Visual Assistant Manager
September 2009 to September 2012
. In charge of sale change overs, seasonal visual changes and weekly visual updates
· Supervising and training staff on visual floorsets and updates
· Damages, merchandise markdowns, inventory counts and adjustments, shipment receiving and returning to warehouse.
· Customer service and satisfaction.
· Collect, file, and recover applications; call and set up interviews with potential new hires
Assistant Store Manager
July 2003 to December 2008
. Opening and closing store and registers, purchasing/exchanging/returning.
· Making sure payroll, planograms, and paperwork are up to date.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Interview, hire, train/coach and supervise staff.
· Collect and file data on daily weekly and monthly goals.
· Complete weekly planograms/ floorplans, and set up promotions and sales
· File paperwork for wtd mtd sales tracking. Input payroll for vacation/sick/holiday time pay, receive/count/adjust inventory/stock/shipment.
BS in Business Management- Human Resources
2013 to 2015
AS in Business Management
2011 to 2013