3+ years of progressive Human Resources experience. 2+ years of Managerial experience. 2+ years of Internship experience.
Willing to relocate to: Charlotte, NC
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2014 to Present
• Responsible for managing 500+ temporary agency staff.
• Serve as a liaison between the agencies, departments, and temporary staff.
• Fill open temporary Allied, Non-Allied, Nursing, Food & Nutrition, EVS vacancies.
• Evaluate training, experience, background and qualifications, recommend for consideration.
• Prepare analysis for hourly pay rate based on contracts. Interpret agency contracts to ensure compliance.
• Schedule departmental interviews for temporary staff.
• Process selected candidates for employment.
• Schedule totally cleared hires for the orientation and start dates.
• Create assignments and book resources in WFX- Prolucent.
• Renew assignments in WFX for each financial quarter.
• Assist walk-ins with extending hospital IDs. Make sure their files are in compliance (including 6 month & annual performance evaluations) and files data entered in File Maker.
• Handle HR issues and notify agencies and department supervisors regarding any staffing changes.
• Answer phone/ email inquiries/customer service guidance as it pertains to employment and recruitment.
• Maintains a running list of all prospective candidates for employment. Ensure temporary staff returns all hospital property upon completion of their assignment.
Credentialing Manager/ Credentialist
April 2012 to June 2013
• Directed daily operations of the credentialing/human resources department to run smoothly and timely.
• Supervised 3 Credentialing Specialists and trained Credentialing Specialists and Receptionists.
• Was responsible for random audits, quarterly submissions, monthly Joint Commission entries, and credentialing Allied and Non-Allied personnel.
• Confirmed that full compliance was completed for all new hires and 300 existing files.
• Verified professional employment references, educational records, licenses, certificates.
• Scheduled clients for medical examinations and followed up regarding the results.
• Entered resources’ information in WFX, submitted profiles to the job requests and confirmed the assignments.
• Tracked all amounts spent on applicants, purchase orders, I-9 and W4 forms.
• Searched for resumes, interviewed clients over the phone and scheduled interviews.
May 2011 to December 2011
• Ensured that all staff assigned for care and service meet compliance standards. Managed 250 Home Health Care Aides.
• Completed paperwork. Coordinated and scheduled fingerprinting. Collected, reviewed, and/or verified new hires appropriate forms of identification, references, employment history, academic credentials, criminal records, and medicals.
• Trained staff on existing and new policies and procedures on orientations, in-services, and over the phone.
• Closely monitored and improved employee attendance and performance/absenteeism/fraud; utilized HHA Exchange System.
MS in Human Resource Management
January 2009 to January 2010
BS in Human Services
January 2002 to January 2009