2010 to 2011
Xmetal Documentation Specialist
2009 to 2010
January 2008 to November 2008
2006 to 2008
Human Services Program
2011 to 2012
Certificate in Technology/Phlebotomy
2001 to 2002
• Handled all office correspondence via email, fax, phone and regular post mail.
• Acted as a general administrative liaison for out of office Reps, CEO and CFO
• Filed and maintained records
• Scheduled appointments
• Maintained and updated appointment calendars
• Maintained quarterly newsletter
• Transcribed interviews
• Managed a three person administrative staff
• Interpreted and communicated procedures and policies to staff
• Delegated assignments as necessary
• Prepared and maintained records and reports, such as budgets and personnel records.
• Implemented compliance-related policies and procedures
Customer Service Skills
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls
• Received payments and recorded receipts for services
• Greeted clients
• Scheduled appointment and trial dates
• Provided information of services provided
• Checked to ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customer problems
• Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Tagged HTML documents and prepared them for module building phase
• Converted workflow charts into a series of instructions and coded them.
• Conducted trial runs of applications to ensure that they produced the desire results