Broaden my interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills by exploring challenging opportunities within a corporation to better serve and contribute to Company's goals, objectives, and profitability. Proficient SAP Support Trainer, Quality Assurance specialist and Customer Service in the manufacturing industry. Excellent skills with SAP, MS Office word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel systems.
SAP Support Analyst Trainer
October 2012 to June 2013
Assisted with the resolution of all functional problems related to the efficient operation of the SAP software system.
• Provided first level support to end users, involving user support for all SAP software (SD MM, FI & BI modules), productivity and network maintenance.
• SAP Month End closing activities accomplished.
• Visited district site on location to train internal customers.
• Analyzed, reconciled Revenue order and Incomplete log order reports pertaining all sales order with insufficient customer master data to bill.
• Reviewed the revenue report on open orders and input customer master data missing to generate an invoice.
• Provided training to internal customers regarding ERP system/SAP application processes.
• Analyzed incidents and resolve efficiently with effectively maintaining a 5 customer survey rating from internal customers.
• Participated in training new employees.
Quality Assurance Specialist
May 2011 to 2012
Reviewed Accounts Receivable for accurate reconciliation.
• MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Knowledgeable of the Customer Master Data workflow.
• Assisted as required, with the resolution of all functional problems related to the efficient operation of SAP
• Supported employees in the use of the designed SAP systems-SD, MM, FI Modules and BI.
• Responsible for overseeing the Master data input for 13 district locations.
• Run, reviewed and completed daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Completed in ERP system/SAP application Master Data for new and existing customers in 12 districts.
• Handled customer relations representative questions regarding transactions in each module and assisting with correcting error that arise in these transactions.
• Updated districts on changes made to SAP and implementing best business practices for SAP.
• Leader of a Market Super User bi-weekly conference meeting call to discuss SAP transactions issues that arise often.
• Credit and/or Debit invoices when required.
• Process a Feith form to Credit and Collection lockbox for account payment transactions.
Electronics Billing Complaint Coordinator
January 2002 to March 2009
Acted as the liaison as the Single Point of Contact for pricing complaints between the Managers/Sales Reps and customers.
• Ran SAP project reports to identify complaints assigned to Single Point of Contact for investigation.
• Implemented corrective action (for ex. Price corrections-workbooks required) to prevent recurrence.
• Analyzed, reconciled billing block report pertaining to all sales order on block due to a purchase order being required for billing or the price being incomplete.
• Worked closely with the Customer service representative and monitored text notes making sure SOX requirements were met.
• Contacted appropriate parties (Sales and Sales Management) in an effort to resolve open billing complaints. Responded to high priority issues in a timely manner and provided the pertinent information needed to resolve the issue.
• Interfaced with the members of the Billing Team Department
• Processed and prepared invoices
• Monitored Electronic accounts to ensure payments were up to date
Customer Service Representative
March 1994 to January 2002
Customer Service Representative
• Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
* Addressed and resolved customer product complaints professionally.
* Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
* Mastered of customer service management systems and databases.
* Managed customer call effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
* Resolved service, pricing and technical problems.
Primary Contributions & Achievements.
➢ Electronics Billing Complaints totaled $9.8MM in 12/06 reduced to $146K in 12/07
➢ Key member of Invoice Accuracy Team
➢ Participated in the Business Support Specialist meeting held in April 2008
➢ Participated in monthly/quarterly open billing complaints with Billing Support Supervisor, CSO Supervisor and Sales Management
➢ Ensured SOX compliance by monitoring billing block report
➢ Instrumental in facilitating the reduction of Electronics aged billing complaints (from $300K down to $190K)
• Excellent knowledge of the ERP system/SAP application
• Skilled SAP Support Trainer
• Proficient in ITSM-Information Technology service management
• SAP Month End activities-Data Collation Reports
• Troubleshoot/strong problem solving skills
• Data management
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal communication
• Effective time management
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Quality assurance
• Team liaison
• Expertise in invoice and payment transactions
• Accounts reconciliation
• Training development aptitude
• Customer relations
• MS Office Word, Power Point, Excel