Looking for a full time software engineer position where I can apply my problem solving skills and programming ability.
Assistant Systems Engineer
• Integrated with GE Capital clients in Europe and North America.
• Supported the customized Oracle Applications General Ledger module.
• Generated report creation and fault finding complex queries in PL/SQL.
• Coordinated with change management and configuration management team to roll out releases.
• Contributed in the monthly and quarterly close activities involving period close/open, running the tax programs and journal posting and generating reversal journals.
Efficient LCA based Keyword Search in XML Data
• Developed an application in Java to search for keywords within XML documents using the Exclusive Least Common Ancestor technique.
• Parsed the XML documents based on the nodes and stored them in a unique format called the Dewey Id's which was formed based on the tree structure built for the XML Nodes.
• Implemented Index Stack Algorithm returning XML nodes having all instances of all keywords in the query.
Data Intensive Analyzer
• Developed an analyzer in Java for content retrieval, storage and data intensive computing analysis on United Nations data for all countries.
• Gathered all the relevant data using web services and implemented data intensive computing solutions based on cloud computing and deployed the application on Google App Engine.
• Coordinated in developing a search engine in C++ which included a tokenizer, indexer and query optimizer.
• Tokenized News & Wiki documents into tokens which were indexed and stored in maps. Query optimizer parsed the query and the resultant documents were searched using the indexed data.
• Ranked the pages on the basis of OKAPI, COSINE and BOOLEAN data models.
Masters in Science
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
• Java • C/C++ • ASP.Net/Ajax
• Visual Studio 2010 • C# • PL/SQL
• Oracle • Matlab • Oracle Applications • Cloud Computing/Web Services • Unix • Microsoft Office