Signal Mtn, TN
Highly motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position within a respected, well established company.
May 2009 to January 2011
• Handled the deposits and the daily cash reconciliation.
• Prepared a variety of bake goods and dishes with developed culinary skills.
• Served as a barista, grill cook, cake decorator, and server in a fast paced environment.
• Managed and maintained adequate stock levels.
• Managed 5 employees and their daily tasks.
• Trained and developed the kitchen and catering staff.
• Maintained a very loyal and consistent customer base.
• Managed catering events with 50 to 575 guests.
Financial Services Representative
July 2007 to December 2010
• Exceeded monthly sales and incentive goals by 300%.
• Consistently ranked as a Top 20 Financial Services Representative.
• Trained and developed financial service representatives and tellers.
• Developed advanced skills in referral based prospecting
• Discovered clients needs through in depth fact finding meetings daily.
• Identified qualified prospects for financial advisory services.
• Worked in conjunction with Certified Financial Planners and Loan Officers to help clients meet their financial needs.
• Served as the banks Vault, Shipment, and AMT Teller in addition to primary Financial Services Representative role.
• Oversaw the monthly bank audit.
• Consistently received a 99% customer satisfaction rating through voluntary customer surveys.
Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology