Long Beach, CA
An experienced professional with the ability to handle various projects and confidential records while meeting crucial deadlines. Highly-motivated, dedicated and organized individual with outstanding communication and computer skills:
• Microsoft Office
• Lotus Notes
• Ariba Sourcing
• Crystal Reports
April 2012 to Present
• Provide exceptional customer service and technical support through calls/chats/emails.
• Help track, report issues/trends and suggest system improvements.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Answer questions about company’s product offerings and how to approve their Agent profile.
• Answer account billing inquiries.
• Train new hires and provide important information and resources as part of training procedures.
Lexus Customer Satisfaction - Southern Area Case Manager
July 2010 to January 2012
• Operate as liaison for Lexus customers, headquarters, dealers and area offices by successfully handling customer dealer and product related concerns.
• Receive inbound communications (primarily telephone with e-mail and written correspondence) from customers, dealers, and regional representatives.
• Maintain department objectives by meeting service level of 80 percent or higher.
• Negotiate and coordinate with dealership personnel and field area management to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coached and trained the development of Management Trainees and new hires.
• Awarded Lexus Rep of the Month, March 2011
Team Leader / Buyer Liaison - Global Purchasing & Supply Chain
May 2004 to December 2009
• Managed workflow throughout the team and created weekly performance analysis reports.
• Assisted buyers globally while managing a steady flow of quote packages to help achieve savings.
• Organize the collection of data for the completion of Request for Quote (RFQ) packages to be sent via Trubiquity and Ariba Sourcing.
• Tracked and organized incoming supplier quotes to turn over to the buyers for negotiations.
• Held weekly conference calls with RFQ Global branches in Europe, Korea and China.
• Ensured team members were performing duties and complying with attendance and punctuality.
• Trained and provided support to all new hires.
Office Manager / Data Processor
July 2002 to May 2004
• Processed sales orders, purchase orders, and invoices.
• Assisted accounting personnel with accounts receivable and payable, general ledger and bank transactions.
• Trained and managed supplemental support.
• Updated inventory and customer/vendor files.
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
June 2001 to July 2002
• Responsible for greeting customers, answering multi phone-lines.
• Received mail and processed fax transmissions.
• Assisted with assigning incoming work orders.
• Miscellaneous responsibilities included meeting and event planning, running local business errands and maintained office supplies.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Fashion Merchandising
2010 to 2013
Bachelor of Science in IT and Visual Communication
January 2008 to January 2009
Lexus Customer Satisfaction Rep of the Month, March 2011