Seeking to find position on a Gas or Oil Pipeline job in the United States. I am currently a laborer or as some of my co-workers have called me Jane of all Trades.
I doe multiple types of jobs on each pipeline that I work on.
I am willing to be a traveling worker.
Welders Helper/ Pipeline Laborer
September 2012 to March 2013
Q&D Construction, Inc.
Welders Helper, Engineers helper-bookkeeping, coating and much more.
I was a Union Labor worker on a Gas Pipeline that went to the first mine in Nevada, (Barrick Goldstrike Mine)
May 2012 to August 2012
Pipeline Laborer (May
I worked different portion of jobs on this Oil Pipeline we were putting in. I did coating, swamping pipe, setting up skids for pipe to go on for welding and then jeeped the pipe for any portions that jeep machine made noise and then I would have to make sure to find issue and fix before putting into ground.
Mortgage Processor - HSS1
May 2005 to November 2011
* Member of the Buyer Ready Team which include processing loans and contacting vendors to resolve title issues.
* Borrower contact responsibilities - present exceptional customer service by keeping the borrower informed from the onset to the completion of the loan process and manage the pipeline to ensure the borrower's rate is protected.
* Prioritize workload, using tools such as reporting in a paperless environment and streamlining process - averaging 200 to 250 loans per month while mentoring new associates to perform at this same level..
* Junior Underwriting Authority (sign off authority).
Assistant Front Desk Manager
January 2005 to March 2005
* Various responsibilities included greeting visitor, clearing appointments to correct offices, recording travel tickets into log book and contacting personnel to accept packages/letters.
Assistant Account Executive
October 2004 to December 2004
Bank of America Mortgage Assistant
* Cleared borrowers qualified for refinancing or new purchase of home.
* Self Taught Vendor Management - bank specific computer program called VM. In turn, used this knowledge to train other bank employees.
* During this assignment, achieve fourth highest employee standing in percentage of opening to close of home mortgages.
* After completion of initial bank assignment through Adecco, Management requested a return for an additional assignment.
Nike Photo Shoot Assistant
August 2004 to August 2004
* Assist Nike.com Dept with Photo Shoot preparation.
* Responsibilities included unpacking, sorting, hanging and preparing sports apparel for Photo Shoot.
* Various styles/items were included in three separate Spring 2005 Nike catalogs.
Class B multi-layer circuit board assembler
2000 to 2000
* Started as Class C Operator and tested to advance to the next position above initial ranking.
1999 to 2000
* Main responsibilities included working with the tuition department, insuring employees grades were maintained above a D and kept proper receipts for reimbursement of educational expenses.
* Also assisted with business trip, rewards and other employee expense reimbursements.
Data Entry Clerk
1998 to 1999
* Varied responsibilities included answering telephones, directing clients to the proper department, scheduled estimates for heating system, coordinated/navigated estimators to their proper location, entered cost codes into computer for analysis.
1995 to 1995
* Worked in the Lock Box Dept, coordinating 17 multi-million dollar accounts for deposist that occurred Monday thru Friday.
* Generated scheduled reports for each account, submitted them to each individual company for their records.
* The Major Accounts included the following companies - Americold, AMS, OPB and Nike.
Took 32 quarter hours of associate degree starting classes. in Computer Science and Journalism
January 1993 to January 1995
Pipeline Coating Specialist, Pipeline Engineer Helper, Home Loan Specialist II, Accounting for U.S. Bank in Lockbox, Adminstration work
March 2009 to March 2010
I played a lot of golf at the time that I was registered for Handicap of +10
I will reopen my Card when the time is right for me.
October 2012 to Present
I am a member of the Laborers Local Union Hall 335 out of Vancouver Washington
MSHAW Certificate- this is to show I can work in mines.
First AID & CPR card
OSHA 10 hour certificate from Click Safety
Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel
VM - Mortgage Computer System
Rapid - Intel's specifically designed program for reimbursements.
SASA 1 Authority
• E-MAIL SOFTBALL.BROST@GMAIL.COM
P.O. Box 1624 Goldendale, WA • PHONE […]