Seeking to find position on a Gas or Oil Pipeline job in the United States. I am currently a laborer or as some of my co-workers have called me Jane of all Trades.
I doe multiple types of jobs on each pipeline that I work on.
I am willing to be a traveling worker.
Welders Helper/ Pipeline Laborer
September 2012 to March 2013
Q&D Construction, Inc.
Welders Helper, Engineers helper-bookkeeping, coating and much more.
I was a Union Labor worker on a Gas Pipeline that went to the first mine in Nevada, (Barrick Goldstrike Mine)
May 2012 to August 2012
Pipeline Laborer (May
I worked different portion of jobs on this Oil Pipeline we were putting in. I did coating, swamping pipe, setting up skids for pipe to go on for welding and then jeeped the pipe for any portions that jeep machine made noise and then I would have to make sure to find issue and fix before putting into ground.
Mortgage Processor - HSS1
May 2005 to November 2011
* Member of the Buyer Ready Team which include processing loans and contacting vendors to resolve title issues.
* Borrower contact responsibilities - present exceptional customer service by keeping the borrower informed from the onset to the completion of the loan process and manage the pipeline to ensure the borrower's rate is protected.
* Prioritize workload, using tools such as reporting in a paperless environment and streamlining process - averaging 200 to 250 loans per month while mentoring new associates to perform at this same level..
* Junior Underwriting Authority (sign off authority).
Assistant Front Desk Manager
January 2005 to March 2005
* Various responsibilities included greeting visitor, clearing appointments to correct offices, recording travel tickets into log book and contacting personnel to accept packages/letters.
Assistant Account Executive
October 2004 to December 2004
Bank of America Mortgage Assistant
* Cleared borrowers qualified for refinancing or new purchase of home.
* Self Taught Vendor Management - bank specific computer program called VM. In turn, used this knowledge to train other bank employees.
* During this assignment, achieve fourth highest employee standing in percentage of opening to close of home mortgages.
* After completion of initial bank assignment through Adecco, Management requested a return for an additional assignment.
Nike Photo Shoot Assistant
August 2004 to August 2004
* Assist Nike.com Dept with Photo Shoot preparation.
* Responsibilities included unpacking, sorting, hanging and preparing sports apparel for Photo Shoot.
* Various styles/items were included in three separate Spring 2005 Nike catalogs.
Class B multi-layer circuit board assembler
2000 to 2000
* Started as Class C Operator and tested to advance to the next position above initial ranking.
1999 to 2000
* Main responsibilities included working with the tuition department, insuring employees grades were maintained above a D and kept proper receipts for reimbursement of educational expenses.
* Also assisted with business trip, rewards and other employee expense reimbursements.
Data Entry Clerk
1998 to 1999
* Varied responsibilities included answering telephones, directing clients to the proper department, scheduled estimates for heating system, coordinated/navigated estimators to their proper location, entered cost codes into computer for analysis.
1995 to 1995
* Worked in the Lock Box Dept, coordinating 17 multi-million dollar accounts for deposist that occurred Monday thru Friday.
* Generated scheduled reports for each account, submitted them to each individual company for their records.
* The Major Accounts included the following companies - Americold, AMS, OPB and Nike.
Took 32 quarter hours of associate degree starting classes. in Computer Science and Journalism
January 1993 to January 1995
March 2009 to March 2010
I played a lot of golf at the time that I was registered for Handicap of +10
I will reopen my Card when the time is right for me.
October 2012 to Present
I am a member of the Laborers Local Union Hall 335 out of Vancouver Washington
MSHAW Certificate- this is to show I can work in mines.
First AID & CPR card
OSHA 10 hour certificate from Click Safety
Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel
VM - Mortgage Computer System
Rapid - Intel's specifically designed program for reimbursements.
SASA 1 Authority
• E-MAIL SOFTBALL.BROST@GMAIL.COM
P.O. Box 1624 Goldendale, WA • PHONE […]