Customer Service, Bartender
March 2011 to January 2012
• Established professional relationships with customers to create many "repeat customers"
• Gave prompt, courteous service to all adults, while using extreme caution in respect to laws, rules and regulations
• Kept track of all beginning and ending inventory, as well as, kept a consistent stock of supplies at all times
• Developed a "team" working environment with coworkers
• Handled large amounts of cash, along with credit and debit transactions
• Handled all opening and closing responsibilities as well as had access to alarm/key for opening and closing responsibilities.
• Handled occasional purchase of supplies
• Have created weekly beer order on an "as needed" basis or during owners absence
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills and have a dedicated crowd that cherished "their bartender"
• Kept a continuous watch for "pre" warning signs of "trouble" and tried varies ways to prevent the trouble from escalading depending on each individual situation
• Kept a true concern for the safety and health of all my customers, as well as, the safety of all who I did not serve, those that would simply be on the roadways with the ones I had served. I believe in safety, and have a family of my own that I care deeply about, therefore, putting myself in others shoes, as well as, keeping in accordance with rules and regulations. YET, I certainly enjoy having fun and a good time with all of those around me.
April 1998 to December 2010
• Oversaw all aspects of the business
• Maintained all financial records, including but not limited to A/P and A/R
• Managed and coordinated daily sales activities
• Maintained close contact with our customers and all contractors while exhibiting excellent interpersonal relationships
• Demonstrated effective presentation, organization and leadership skills
• Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions
• Compiled, analyzed, and presented a variety of creative marketing strategies
• Assisted subordinates in identifying and resolving problems
• Responded to written, telephone, computer and oral requests regarding customer's interest in our product.
• Used excellent written, verbal, and listening skills to communicate needs and expectations.
• Presented an excellent leadership role while maintaining compassion and respect for all
• Operated and properly maintained all office equipment
• Worked independently, as well as, on occasion within a team setting
• Encouraged a high standard of excellence from myself and others
• Strong ability to problem solve to get to a beneficial yet fair and/or productive outcome.
• My personality includes a natural ability to always use proper etiquette when dealing with diverse situations
• Excellent customer service skills, which is the core to success in most business', therefore of upmost importance.
Krispy Kreme N. Charleston, SC
• Handled accounts receivable and payable
• Oversaw and promoted fundraising activity
• Computed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
• Handled large amounts of cash and prepared it for daily activities along with deposits
• Large amount of filing
• Operated all office equipment
• Worked within a group setting as a team
PCA Portrait Studio Folly Beach, SC
• Proven sales success record
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Followed through with marketing strategies passed to me by upper management
• Took a failing store and brought it to the top 5 within the district and held it there until my departure
• Opened and closed studio
• Used creativity to produce excellent photographs
• Followed precise directions to change the film to prepare it for transport while paying attention to the finest details to ensure proper handling, which could be very difficult considering that this time frame was before the "digital age", therefore, there was no back up disk, which left NO ROOM for mistakes.
• Handled cash, checks and credit/debit transactions
• Prepared and deposited all financial transactions
• Operated and maintained all studio equipment
A.S. Business in Business Admin
2000 to 2006
Type 45 wpm, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite Programs to include: Word, Excel, and Power Point, Quick Books. I have excellent Management and Leadership skills. I work extremely well under presure and under strict deadlines, along with have a proven track record of good descision making while in "stressful" situations.
• Type 45 wpm
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Office Suite Programs
• Quick Books