Fifteen years of diversified employment working in the areas of construction, engineering, medical, education, and retail management; Office professional that works as a team member to successfully complete Projects.
Document Control/Records Management Analyst
2017 to Present
* Responsible for converting major oil and gas company physical records to electronic format for data retention purposes.
* Ensuring the folder structure and its contents are maintained in a manner consistent with the overall system design.
* Managed the content, accuracy, clarity and integrity of all documents while organizing and storing the electronic records in the company data system.
* Support document records management through the information lifecycle while following the records management business policies.
* Manage collection, storage and distribution of information, document culling and scanning of seismic support documentation, including observer logs, survey notes and seismic sections.
* Organize incoming data based on assigned priority level.
* QC data using internal tools and updating the work management tool with comments and billing information for each job.
* Communicates with all levels of management to solve problems related to documents.
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
2013 to 2017
* Utility Billing System, Cash Collection System.
* Worked on call for special projects where funding permitted.
* Currently working with Harris County as Collection Manager/Document Control Specialist full time but 2013 funding required moving to on call/special funded projects. Last project February 2015.
* Worked on call for Front Office Manager: Duties Secretarial/Collections December 2014.
Document Control Specialist/Administrative Assistant
2009 to 2013
* Provided administrative/technical support and project coordination for engineers & clients utilizing Expedition, SharePoint, Documentum and FTP sites.
* Responsible for quality control, organizing, maintaining, safeguarding files and databases for the project.
* Managed the flow of correspondence in/out of the Company.
* Able to multitask, perform high level quality checking with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Performed data entry, catalog searches and retrieved information.
* Prepared transmittals, correspondence, proposals, invoices, management reports and presentations.
* Manipulation and relational database applications skills, including the ability to generate queries and build tables.
* Maintained all project RFIs.
* Monitored due dates/status of project to ensure drawings, specifications and deliverables were submitted according to schedule.
* Reviewed and verified engineering drawings/technical documentation for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
* Assisted with developing work processes, scheduling, facilitating meetings and submitting technical documentation to project team for approval.
* Protected and secured confidential and proprietary information.
* Provided other duties as assigned.
Document Control Specialist (KBR)
2001 to 2008
Projects: LOGCAPIII, ESCRAVOS (Chevron), GORGON (Australia), TERMINAL IMPROVEMENTS (Hobby Airport), QATARGAS DEBOTTLENECKING, SHELL OP2 (Deer Park), DOW CHEMICAL, CHAD (Africa), COOPER RIVER (Houston)
Document Control Specialist (KBR)
* Responsible for routing recording monitoring, and expediting office checks of engineering and supplier data as required.
* Prepared transmittals and RFIs for instrumentation group and Clients staff; unload and download documents into SharePoint.
* Compare material requisitions material receipt reports purchase orders, expediting and invoices to verify that all materials purchased were accounted for to close out document in database procedures and prepare files for office site storage.
* Implements and maintains project document control management record keeping system to insure all purchase order files are accounted for.
* Research any discrepancies regarding any materials, invoices or payments that are not equal to the purchase order.
* Provided clerical and administrative support to project engineers & client staff; process transmittals, tracked drawings, assembled information for binding GBC proposals; designed spreadsheet.
2001 to 2001
Filed paperwork, answered phone, and provided students with information regarding class schedules, miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
2000 to 2001
Responsible for accurate cash handling and bank deposits, prepared employee work schedules, assisted dissatisfied customers by resolving complaints.
AAS in Professional Administrative Technology
2015 to 2016
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, eRoom (Chevron); Access, AutoVue, Desktop Publishing 2000, Primavera Expedition 8.5, Document Access Explorer, Documentum, Express, ProArc, IPMS 2005, Microsoft Office Communicator 2005, SAP, CT Load, PAL Front, Documentum (Scan & Pay), LOGCAPIII Database, FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Intranet Site and SharePoint 3.0 Tech. of Window Services, and Nite Vision application.