Fifteen years of diversified employment working in the areas of construction, engineering, medical, education, and retail management. Office professional who works as a team member to successfully complete Projects.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Document Control Specialist/Administrative Assistant
November 2009 to Present
Provided administrative/technical support and project coordination for engineers & clients utilizing Expedition, Share Point, Documentum and FTP sites.
• Responsible for quality control, organizing, maintaining, safeguarding files and databases for the project.
• Managed the flow of correspondence in/out of the Company.
• Able to multitask, perform high level quality checking with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Performed data entry, catalog searches and retrieved information.
• Prepared transmittals, correspondence, proposals, invoices, management reports and presentations.
• Manipulation and relational database applications skills, including the ability to generate queries and build tables.
• Maintained all project RFIs.
• Monitored due dates/status of project to ensure drawings, specifications and deliverables were submitted according to schedule.
• Reviewed and verified engineering drawings/technical documentation for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
• Assisted with developing work processes, scheduling, facilitating meetings and submitting technical documentation to project team for approval.
• Protected and secured confidential and proprietary information.
• Provided other duties as assigned.
Sr. Documentation Specialist
March 2001 to July 2008
Prepared transmittals and RFIs for instrumentation group and Clients staff; unload and download documents into SharePoint.
Compare material requisitions material receipt reports purchase orders, expediting and invoices to verify that all materials purchased were accounted for to close out document in database procedures and prepare files for office site storage.
Implements and maintains project document control management record keeping system to insure all purchase order files are accounted for.
Research any discrepancies regarding any materials, invoices or payments that are not equal to the purchase order.
Provided clerical and administrative support to project engineers & client staff; process transmittal, tracked drawings, assembled information for binding GBC proposals; designed spreadsheet.
Associate of Applied Science in Administrative Technology
2015 to 2016
Certifications in Oil/Gas Industrial On-Site/Office Base
Administrative Technology III
May 2016 to Present
December 2000 to Present
May 2001 to Present