Fifteen years of diversified employment working in the areas of construction, engineering, medical, education, and retail management. Office professional who works as a team member to successfully complete Projects.
Document Control Specialist/Administrative Assistant
November 2009 to Present
Provided administrative/technical support and project coordination for engineers & clients utilizing Expedition, Share Point, Documentum and FTP sites.
• Responsible for quality control, organizing, maintaining, safeguarding files and databases for the project.
• Managed the flow of correspondence in/out of the Company.
• Able to multitask, perform high level quality checking with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Performed data entry, catalog searches and retrieved information.
• Prepared transmittals, correspondence, proposals, invoices, management reports and presentations.
• Manipulation and relational database applications skills, including the ability to generate queries and build tables.
• Maintained all project RFIs.
• Monitored due dates/status of project to ensure drawings, specifications and deliverables were submitted according to schedule.
• Reviewed and verified engineering drawings/technical documentation for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
• Assisted with developing work processes, scheduling, facilitating meetings and submitting technical documentation to project team for approval.
• Protected and secured confidential and proprietary information.
• Provided other duties as assigned.
Park), DOW CHEMICAL, CHAD (Africa), COOPER RIVER
March 2001 to July 2008
GORGON (Australia), TERMINAL
IMPROVEMENTS (Hobby Airport), QATARGAS DEBOTTLENECKING, SHELL OP2 (Deer
Park), DOW CHEMICAL, CHAD (Africa), COOPER RIVER (Houston)
Document Control Specialist (KBR):
• Responsible for routing recording monitoring, and expediting office checks of engineering and supplier data as required.
• Prepared transmittals and RFI for instrumentation group and Clients staff; unload and download documents into Share Point.
• Compare material requisitions material receipt reports purchase orders, expediting and invoices to verify that all materials purchased were accounted for to close out document in database
• Procedures and prepare files for office site storage.
• Implements and maintains project document control management record keeping system to insure all purchase order files are accounted for.
• Research any discrepancies regarding any materials, invoices or payments that are not equal to the purchase order.
• Provided clerical and administrative support to project engineers & client staff; process transmittals, tracked drawings, assembled information for binding GBC proposals; designed spreadsheet.
2001 to 2001
Filed paperwork, answered phone, and provided students with information regarding class schedules, miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
2000 to 2001
Responsible for accurate cash handling and bank deposits, prepared employee work schedules, assisted dissatisfied customers by resolving complaints.
All Retail roles
Certifications in Oil/Gas Industrial On-Site/Office Base
Microsoft Office applications, ProArc, Documentum, SharePoint, Access
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, eRoom (Chevron); Access, AutoVue, Desktop Publishing 2000, Primavera Expedition 8.5, Document Access Explorer, Documentum, Express, IPMS 2005, Microsoft Office Communicator 2005, SAP, CT Load, PAL Front, Documentum (Scan & Pay),
LOGCAPIII Database, FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Intranet Site and Share Point 3.0 Tech. of Window Services.