April 2009 to Present
Identify necessary instruments and ensure that required equipment for surgical procedures has been made available and prepped prior to the surgical procedure being conducted.
• Ensure sterile table with instruments, supplies, equipment, and medications/solutions needed for procedure has been properly set up.
• Performs appropriate counts with circulator prior to the operation and before • incision is closed
• Exhibits self-motivation and a positive attitude.
• Understand and works within the group culture to ensure optimal success of the any procedure conducted.
• Identify any needed adjustments while ensuring the patients vital signs and charts are observed and maintained.
• Listen actively and attentively while checking for any malfunctions and making necessary adjustments
• Thorough knowledge of surgical machines and equipment.
• Assist surgeons during surgery by passing necessary instruments.
June 1999 to Present
General Responsibilities and Functions
• Organize and maintain various executive files to include references, calendars, and items which require follow-up and upkeep.
• Maintain files for appropriate retention period and dispose/purge as requested.
• Compose correspondence between parties or based on briefed notes as received from leadership.
• Work independently to document, create, and manage confidential memos and correspondence between parties. Provide analytical knowledge retained from research to include informational sources or statistical material.
• Maintain financial records for organizations budget and statistical numbers where necessary. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of technical writing by reviewing finalized materials for completeness, accuracy, format, and grammar.
• Relieve management of administrative detail.
• Manage time efficiently and effectively through project scheduling and prioritizing.
• Coordination of projects and events.
• Provide oversight and management of office staff (10 persons). Provide initial correspondence with outside parties and handle incoming and outgoing communications received through electronic, verbal or written contact.
• Maintain the calendar of leadership through establishment of appointments, meetings, events, travel, or any arrangements identified. Receipt and disbursement of mail.
• Organize meetings by providing ample notification to participants, establishing conference meeting room arrangements, and preparation of agendas and required informational materials; As needed, attend meetings and prepare minutes or represent the Prelate or associate staff at such meetings.
BS in Organizational Management