♦ Have seven plus years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and experience in Oracle Applications Procure to Pay cycle.
♦ Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of AP, PO, iExpenses modules.
♦ Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
♦ Strong database skills, Workflow, and development knowledge
♦ Experience in leading teams. Handled multiple roles - Team Lead, Developer, System Admin, ERP Systems Analyst
♦ Executed software projects for Media and Entertainment Industries.
♦ Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
P2P Team Lead
April 2011 to Present
This project was based out of Mountain View, CA for Google Working as Procure to Pay Lead:
• Leading a 15 member team across geos.
• Preparing and analyzing pareto metrics for the tickets and bugs worked on by the team.
• Rolling out P2P modules for countries across the world.
• Created new responsibility across 190+ operating units by developing reusable components.
• Support period close for 200+ operating units with strict timelines.
• Design and develop solutions for central bank reporting requirements for various countries like Israel, Japan, Spain.
• Stream line process for new entity roll out for Concur and Credit cards.
Oracle Applications consultant
August 2005 to Present
Various Projects that I have worked on during my tenure in IBM:
Senior Techno Functional Consultant
November 2009 to March 2011
I was working as a senior Techno Functional consultant for Google. The various objects delivered were:
• Create a custom functionality to store, maintain and retrieve approvals limits for requisitions. The source of the data was a third party application where the Cost Center - region mapping, approval limit and the person details were stored.
• Prevent end users from submitting a saved Expense report, which had a Cost Center different from the current cost center of the Employee.
• Resolved Performance Issue in GL Transaction Detail report - a custom report.
• Implemented Citi Direct / CFX Payment process for a few Operating Units.
• New Entity roll outs for countries around the Globe.
• Installation and Configuration of Markview Scanners.
• Configuration and Support of third party application Concur.
• Maintain and enhance GHR Interface for employees.
• Identify and resolve root causes in Google Accrual Polling Tool.
Techno Functional Consultant
November 2007 to June 2008
I was working as a Techno Functional consultant for Google Ireland. I was involved in production support. The various tasks performed were:
• Supported GL, FA and CM modules.
• Identity process gaps and design solution.
• Work with Business Analyst in translating business requirements into Functional Requirements Document and to prepare detailed Design Documents
• Lead analysis sessions, gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents for enhancements and customization;
• Coordinate and communicate tasks with developers
• Work on day to day issues
• Provide stop gap solutions to resolve the issue
• Analyze the issue and design permanent solutions
• Create data fixes to resolve data issues.
Functional Consultant - Reuters
January 2007 to September 2007
• Learning management system integration with Oracle
• AMEX card role out for employees in iExpenses.
• Functional Currency change for 5 Operating Units in EURO zone.
As a Techno-Functional Consultant, my responsibilities include:
• Design the interface requirements
• Creation of Functional Specifications
• Creation of Technical Specifications
• Development of inbound and outbound interfaces
• Weekly status report to Project Lead
• Creation of Unit and system integration test scripts
• UAT support and bug fixing
ERP Technical Consultant
September 2005 to January 2007
I was involved in supporting the day to day issues faced in the Production Environment and also in the setup required for day to day activities. The user base was 8000 and they were spread all over the world. The client had the following modules in use AP, GL, AR, iProcurement, iExpenses and CM.
As a Technical Consultant my responsibilities include:
• Analyzing, debugging and providing solutions to tickets
• Working with Oracle Service Requests
• Assigning of Tickets to the team members
• Creating daily reports of the pending tickets
• Creation of Data Fixes
• Customization of Work flows
• Creation of Weekly status reports
• Developing SQL Loader Scripts
• Setting up new Punch out catalogues
• Working on Materialized views
2008 to Present
Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering
ERP: Oracle Applications
Development Tools: SQL Plus, Toad, WF Builder, Form builder, Report Builder
Functional Modules: Finance - AP, PO, iExpenses, iProcurement, GL, FA, CM.
Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
Applications: Markview, Concur