* 6+ years of technical expertise in programming using IBM Assembler, COBOL, DB2, VSAM and CICS for IBM Mainframe.
* Good knowledge in ISPF, TSO commands, JCL and MVS Internals.
* Ability to write Complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures with strong knowledge of DB2.
* Experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, and deployment
* Expertise in insurance industry with deep knowledge of defined benefit retirement insurance.
* Experience in capturing requirements, developing functional design/specifications with the help of technical knowledge and business knowledge acquired.
* Responsible for writing technical reports like implementation documents, design documents and test reports.
* Good communicator, able to build working relationships with wide range of coworkers in team environment.
* Experience in leading a team, status reporting, metrics, estimates and very good at handling Onsite-Offshore model projects.
Onsite Project Lead
February 2007 to Present
* Prudential Financial - From April 2009 to till date.
* New York life Insurance- From April 2007 to March 2009.
* Operating systems: MVS and Linux.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Application
2002 to 2006
Operating systems: MVS and Linux.
Languages: Mainframe Assembler, COBOL, SQL, Rexx, MQ, CLIST and JCL
Tools: Xpeditor, Platinum, MoveForDB2, Stored Procedures, Changeman, Jobtrac, Intertest, SDF, SAS, Sort, FILE-AID, CA- 7, E-JES, Endeavor, SPUFI, SDSF & ISPF
Database: DB2 & VSAM
GUI: CICS, TSO