A gifted Customer Service Representative with extensive experience in performing office support duties which involve providing information to clients, payment processing, complaint resolution, records management, and other duties as assigned.
• Deliver world class customer service while building customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Train, motivate, and supervise customer service employees.
• Prepare and review letters of explanation and office correspondence.
• Ability to interact effectively with people in different levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
• Possess high energy, positive attitude, excellent phone presence, attention to detail, and strong service ethic.
• Excellent written and verbal business appropriate communication skills.
• Familiarity with mass e-mail programs and Microsoft Office.
Office Manager/ Customer Service
November 2012 to Present
• Employed multi-tasking skills to react to changes in a fast paced environment
• Supervised weekly scheduling of 6 to 10 departmental team members
• Served as a liaison between team employees and management
• Responsible for office document management
• Calculate & Process weekly payroll
• Oversee daily office operations and management of office equipment
• Schedule client installation appointments and order resolution.
Conflict resolution, payroll calculation and preparation, 10 key by touch, multi-line phone use, email, world wide web, Microsoft Office
Dispatcher/ Customer Service Rep
October 2010 to Present
• Communicate via telephone with clients, affiliates and vendors.
• Meet and Greet clients and visitors.
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
• Work to resolve client issues and concerns.
• Make/ edit reservations in software system.
• Dispatch jobs to drivers.
• Negotiate with potential clients under supervision of management.
• Coordinate and maintain records.
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Maintain a working knowledge of company software.
• Answer high volume phone calls and direct incoming phone calls.
Clerk/ Admin Assistant
August 2009 to October 2010
• Perform general clerical duties in an assigned office area in accordance with well-defined guidelines; file and retrieve records in appropriate alpha or numeric sequence.
• Purge, update, duplicate or verify information in records as requested; receive, pack and identify records for storage; shred obsolete or confidential materials as assigned.
• Provide clerical assistance to other departmental personnel as required; sort, alphabetize and process forms and other written materials.
• Operate standard business machines and other equipment in assigned areas; order, stock and shelve office supplies; and maintain file room in a neat and orderly condition.
• Assist facilitators with teaching Job Skill Preparation classes, as well as conduct client job search.
• Document client files, maintain attendance roster, prepare reports on employment status.
Customer Service Representative
August 2007 to March 2008
• Processing incoming service request while providing excellent customer service.
• Dispatching service requests to technicians and/or sub-contractors.
• Promptly responding to all customer inquiries.
• Locating and securing new service providers, and following up to ensure that service requests are handled efficiently.
• Responsibilities required extensive phone and computer/e-mail usage.
Corporate Administrative Assistant
August 2006 to May 2007
• Provide administrative support for the CEO and President including managing calendars, making travel arrangements, handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors and filing branch contracts/ expense reports.
• Organize meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and other special events for CEO, President and Director’s including regularly scheduled Board of Director’s meeting/ calls
• Screen and evaluate incoming and outgoing correspondences while preparing responses as appropriate. Manage everyday office procedures and equipment. Faxing, filing, emailing.
• Conduct employee selection for new hire process, complete and submit employee packets for contracts with HR consultant.
• Supervised 10 administrative assistants with office procedures, new hire packages, time sheets and branch loan activity logs.
• Originating files in Encompass and Calyx Point for loan processing.
• Request disclosures, clients bank statements, mortgage statements, and insurance. Request value checks from appraisers at loan officer request.
Senior Customer Service Agent
June 1998 to October 2006
Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges while providing excellent customer service.
• Tracking and updating shipping records for customer satisfaction.
• Updating and inputting timesheets for payroll and process freight charges via cash, check or account.
Service Assurance Agent/ Admin Assistant
October 2003 to May 2006
• Support Senior Management and Operations Management in monitoring employees on company policies and procedures.
• Maintain quality control/ satisfaction records while seeking new ways to improve customer service
• Support Sales reps in opening accounts and upgrading existing service.
• Assisting customers with all shipping and tracking needs
2012 to 2014