Civil/Structural Architectural/Building Specialist
March 2012 to Present
Prepare field design notices (FDN) for design clarifications and alterations while dealing with the non-conformity of vendor design issues and reviewing request for information (RFI).
• Coordinate the erection process of building envelope and the impacting penetration from piping and electrical/instrumentation cable trays and HVAC vents, air handling units/conditioning and all ducts/pipes penetrating the wall and roof cladding.
• Provide redline mark-ups based on manufacturer’s detailed drawings.
• Perform quality checks on sub-contractors’ steel fabrication works for compliance with the manufactures’ design and technical specification.
• Coordinate technical activities performed outside of the company with vendors and suppliers, subcontractors and engineers outside of the Saipem group.
• Prepare bid documents, material requisitions (MR), procurement requisitions (PR), and verification/qualification of all FEED documents with the procurement department.
• Prepare material specifications and architectural designs for buildings, as well as, grant approval of all architectural designs and construction drawings from vendors.
• Assist the design team by providing technical support for the conceptual design of the Statoil Corner Project administrative/office building during the FEED stages.
• Intensively supported the Building Contractor in the erection/installation process of 4 units stick built rigid framing buildings with volume of 78519.95m3 each, 6 units stick built rigid framing building with volume of 16373.70.m3 each, and 4 units stick built self-framing building with volume of 391.59.49m3 each.
• Successfully coordinated pipe penetration, electrical cable trays and mechanical duct/HVAC activities interface with the building envelope
Erection conflict resolution
Erection sequence initiative
Sub contractor (vendor) management