San Antonio, TX
Petroleum Engineer seeking employment in the petroleum industry to gain practical valuable experience in this field;
• Frac JobMaster
• Nodal Analysis (IPR, TPR)
• Stabilized Flowrate
• Well Production Forcasting
• VirtuWellTM by Fekete
• US Green Card Holder
July 2012 to Present
Fracture Stimulation Using FracPro (Eagleford Formation)
• Conduct on-location job quality control testing and communication of results.
• Assist district Frac crew with issues relating to job processes and product application.
• Interface with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment.
• Write post job Frac reports
• Perform duties according to the company Policy and comply with all Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures.
July 2011 to April 2012
Provided technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
• Performed assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
• Assisted in the delivery of hydraulic fracturing simulation, well cementing, coiled tubing, nitrogen and acidizing services.
• Assisted in pre-planning, job execution, and post job analysis. Participated in developmental programs to accelerate learning.
Direct Support Staff
January 2009 to June 2011
Volunteer by providing services and supports to individuals with mental retardation, developmental disabilities.
January 2007 to September 2008
Assisted department professor by performing teaching or teaching-related duties, such as teaching courses, developing teaching materials, preparing and giving examinations, and grading examinations or papers.
Student Research Assistant
January 2004 to December 2006
Helped on Viscosity measurements for hydrate research project and register the data results.
• Participated on developing vacuum pump system.
Masters of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Petroleum/ Reservoir/ Production/ Drilling Skills: •Prepared a reserve report by estimating the Proved and Probable reserves and future net revenue using PDHWin •Performed a petrophysical analysis of well #5399 in the Lower Permian Wolfcamp Field located in the Permian Basin •Well completion project in San Andreas formation in the north Levelland field •Participated in preparing a detailed plan, estimate for drilling and completing a proposed well in •Campbell County, Wyoming (mud plan, bit plan, casing plan and hydraulic plan) •Participated in the Moore range unit tank farm design and pipeline gathering system project Petrophysics / Geology Skills: •Perform a petrophysical analysis of well #5399 in the Lower Permian Wolfcamp Field located in the Permian Basin
“Tapered Tubing Well Completion for Enhanced Production: A Study of Internal Diameter Tubing String” ISBN: 978-3639093148 (amazon.com)
October 29, 2008
Conventional Well Completion involves usually a single, internal diameter (ID) tubing for producing oil from the subsurface reservoir. As the oil flows vertically upward, the flowing pressure decreases as a function of depth. This reduction in flowing pressure causes more and more dissolved gases to come out. Consequently, the flow stream, especially free gas, expands in volume per unit mass flow rate.The motivation of the present study is to investigate the effect of gradually increasing the tubing inside diameter (ID) as the fluid moves up the string. We call this Tapered ID Tubing Well Completion (TTWC), which is expected to give higher flow rates of oil. Thus, we performed numerous studies using nodal analysis for various tubing size combination, and also economic analysis over the entire producing life of the well. The study reveals that the higher flow rates possible through TTWC not only offsets the additional capital expenditure, butalso gives significant economic benefits compared tothe conventional single tubing completion.
Proficient in Microsoft Word products: Word, Excel, Power point and more