Powder Springs, GA
2011 to Present
• Planned and scheduled meetings, teleconferences.
• Coordinated travel and lodging
• Performed data entry
• Assisted with the planning and coordination of annual meetings
• Worked with printer on mass mailings
Documentation Controller/Executive Administrative Assistant
2009 to 2010
• Maintained all document master files; records of personnel qualifications and training; documentation relative to audits/inspections; training information database.
• Managed and tracked Standard Operating Procedures and Associated Documents.
• Assured all study-related documents were coded correctly and filed in the Trial Master File (TMF)
• Created and managed Confidential Disclosure Agreements.
• Responsible for photocopying, filing and ordering supplies.
• Planned and scheduled meetings, teleconferences, videoconferences, and company events.
• Maintained calendar of appointments, conferences, and meetings for management staff; staff and department vacation calendar log, and a personal information database.
Administrative Assistant II/CRF Designer/Documentalist
July 1997 to March 2009
• Provided CRFs (Case Report Form) for clinical trials, which facilitate the collection of clinical data and the building of a study database.
• Attended clinical trial team meetings and reviewed study protocols to assess data collection requirements of clinical study.
• Generated CRF based on study protocol and pre-defined data standards. Developed project specific data standard modules in collaboration with the Clinical Data Associate and Clinical Trial Manager.
• Performed SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Module) Annotations on CRFs (Case Report Forms).
• Established and maintained vendor relationships; ensured CRFs were printed and available for study start-up in a timely and efficient manner.
• Independently prioritized and managed multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Assured all documents were coded correctly that were to be filed in the Trial Master File (TMF).
• Provided administrative support to the Project Mangers in the Clinical Development Department of an international pharmaceutical company.
• Responsible for photocopying, filing, word-processing and editing confidential documents and projects.
• Prioritized and executed all correspondence for the Project Managers.
• Coordinated travel arrangements and prepared expense reports.
• Made arrangements for meetings within the department and assisted with preparations including creating slide presentations.
• Maintained a calendar of conferences, meetings, and appointments.
• Screened, processed, and assisted with all incoming calls.
• Arranged video-conferences, telephone conferences and follow-up calls.
• Coordinated all travel, lodging, and interview agendas for interview candidates.
Front Desk/Administrative Assistant
1996 to 1997
• Performed billing to clients twice a month and reconciled all invoice payments.
• Managed all confidential/non-confidential fax correspondence, mail, FedEx and UPS shipping.
• Performed data entry of records.
• Handled all incoming telephone calls.
• Responsible for all technical equipment in the office including maintenance, purchasing, and supplies.
• Maintained all filing and miscellaneous paperwork.
1993 to 1996
• Executive Search Division. Sole support of a 10 -person office staff.
• Handled all incoming telephone calls, managed all fax correspondence, mail, FedEx shipping, client invoices, itineraries, reference transcriptions, expense reports and time sheets for internal employees and employees of other company divisions in the U.S.
• Utilized database software as well as word processing and business graphics programs
• Processed incoming resumes of technical consultants, typing, filing and field consultant interaction.
• Processed reference and background checks through database program and word processing software.
• Responded to all incoming phone calls and produced documentation for Field Staffing managers.
• Skilled use of technology - Certified in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Lotus Notes
• Detail-oriented "multi-tasker" - Hard working, comfortable in a dynamic fast paced environment. Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Office Efficiency - Scheduling/Appointment Setting, Domestic & International Travel Arrangements, Phone Interchange with High Level Offices, Conflict Free Calendar, Event Coordinator, Typing