2006 to Present
• Founder of upscale residential remodeling company. Company specializes in unique individually commissioned environments.
• Responsible for individual contract negotiations.
• Developed company business and marketing plans resulting in sales increases of 70%-98% each year in business above prior year's sales.
• Responsible for customer relations with high end client base.
• Responsible for regulatory compliance in numerous municipalities.
• Responsible for supervision of company employees, sub-contractors and scheduling of multiple trades at simultaneous job sites.
National Account Executive
2001 to 2006
• Grew system operating income through new customer acquisitions, consistently averaging 138% of volume plan and 125% of EBITDA each year.
• Managed portfolio of existing customer business generating annual beverage sales of • $4 million plus. Responsibility included negotiating new multiple year agreements prior to contract expiration dates.
• Developed annual business plans by account with customer executives, Coke bottling system executives and Coca-Cola North America. Plans were designed to meet company's forecasted plan and to meet customer's objectives.
• Aligned system resources to implement marketing and operational programs.
• Single point of contact for all customer issues across U.S. locations and for Coca-Cola bottlers to ensure customer contract compliance.
• Communicated customer's strategies, objectives and positioning to Coke system to ensure extensive and proper execution of marketing activities, installation of equipment and correct set of company brands.
• Responsible for quarterly and annual stewardship with customer headquarters and Coca-Cola stakeholders.
• Administered customer marketing support funding as contract terms were met.
• Acquired new business to achieve volume objectives.
Customer Development Manager
1998 to 2000
• Developed full business potential with assigned customers to grow sales volume, share, and profit in achievement of Coca-Cola's
objectives. Consistently exceeded or met volume plan each year.
• Ensured that communication within Coca-Cola, Bottlers and customer
was precise, consistent and timely.
• Acquired new national customer business. Awarded Vendor rep of the year for four consecutive years from national customer Hastings Entertainment.
• Stewardship to customer and Coke system.
Area Sales Manager, NDPC
1992 to 1998
Production forecasting, region competitive product tracking
● Analytical data interpretation from various resources to aid in account acquisition.
Area Sales Manager, National Dairy Products Corp. (NDPC)
● Trained and directed Florida and Georgia broker sales network.
● Leadership role with broker management.
Territory Sales Manager
1989 to 1992
Grew sales of company's product line through
Foodservice Distributors, Vending Distributors and direct buying
accounts. ( Los Angeles, CA and Orlando, FL territories).