Over 15 years of Administrative Assistant experience with business administration and management expertise in fast paced environment. Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through extensive client and personnel interaction. Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme pressure, heavy workload and deadlines. Bilingual and licensed NYS Notary Public.
In search of a challenging position that provides the opportunity for growth and advancement. Detailed oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities and deadline driven.
January 2007 to June 2009
• Scheduled, monitored and coordinated various events.
• Maintained records of expenditures and available funds.
• Conducted monthly meetings.
• Recorded, compiled and distributed minutes related to meetings.
September 2001 to October 2006
• Coordinated meetings, conferences and calendar scheduling.
• Prepared documents and reports, conducted research and analyzed data.
• Designed, developed and implemented administrative policies and procedures.
• Liaison between Executive, staff and pertinent contacts.
• Ensured company was in compliance with NYS Banking Department rules and regulations.
• Orientated and trained new hires.
• Delegated and supervised responsibilities of administrative staff.
• Financial management.
• Personal and administrative support to company Executives.
• Managed aspects of human resource.
Provided office administrative support to Executives.
• Prepared documents and coordinated files related to clients.
• Maintained and updated contact database.
• Created and updated reports on office productivity.
• Closing coordinator.
Proficient in Microsoft, Bilingual (Spanish)
Notary Public, State of New York
August 2010 to August 2014
• Account Payable and Receivable
• Client Services
• Compliance Management
• Meeting Planning
• Office Management
• Policies and Procedures
• Records Management
• Report and Document Preparation