• High-performing Operations-Management Executive with expertise in building/optimizing organizational processes, and infrastructure to maximize business results in manufacturing and service including commercial air travel, manufacturing, and retail/service industries.
• Skilled strategist who transforms strategic plans into workable solutions and benchmarks performance against key operational targets/goals, over 25 years of customer service experience.
• Delivered optimal results in high-growth environments through initiatives that exceed operational performance targets and yield measurable outcomes such as operational improvements; reduced product-development time; cost reductions through improved system/process, performance, productivity gains and revenue growth.
March 2012 to Present
Execute behavior assessments with students; create an effective intervention plan, teaching conflict resolution, anger management and coping skills as well as monitoring behaviors within the classroom. Implementing and enforcing consequences for disruptive and inappropriate behaviors.
October 2011 to December 2011
Expedite movement of material and parts nationally and internationally. Confers with department supervisors to determine overdue material and parts.
• Directs Warehouseman to expedite transfer of materials from stock area to production areas. Examines material received, verifies parts numbers, and checks discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts.
• Reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
July 2004 to October 2010
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Used computerized system to verify and pull inventory, shipped high volume of orders daily, track missing or lost shipments. Shipped high volume of orders daily; followed all procedures and kept accurate records.
• Verified monies collected from accounts, confirm that driver check in procedures are in S.O.X Compliance. Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities of the unit; serve as a liaison between departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Provided comprehensive support for executive-level staff, excel at scheduling the pickup of various logistic loads and managing all essential tasks.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, and drivers such as travel and lodging arrangements.
• Over 6 years experience in shipping & receiving clerk capacity, Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control and warehouse operations. In-depth knowledge of processing shipments by means of database.
• Scale in all loads and check in trucks to confirm proper load and merchant numbers
• Print out day by day truck schedule with proper inbound and outbound load sheets
• Answer phones and give directions to carriers, Perform inbound and outbound paperwork. Verify weights to scale tickets. Expert user of MS Word & Excel
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service
October 1999 to July 2004
Practiced discretion while dealing with the financial affairs of customers treated all transactions with confidentially, inventoried and ordered merchandise, handled cash transactions including bank deposits.
• Opened and secured premises at closing, increased auto part sales by 60 percent.
• Excelled in locating hard to find parts for customers and troubleshoot customer mechanical problems. Investigated customer complaints, while establishing good customer relationship and, hired and interviewed new employees.
• Served as an Operations Manager deputy to assist in managing branch/store/bank operations. Communicated and implemented the organization operational guidelines, standards and policies to the support team.
• Assisted the manager in recruiting diligent professionals dedicated to high values of service and performance. Designed and coordinated in developing proper training programs for the employees of the organization for enhancing their efficiency.
• Maintained a cordial environment with other staffs and assisted them by resolving their issues.
Associate of Applied Science in Network Engineering