To obtain a position which utilizes my clerical and customer service skills, while contributing to my professional experience
Property & Casualty Underwriter
Review applications for Homeowners, Renters, and Personal Articles insurance.
Deciding whether or not an applicant poses as a legitimate risk.
Average production of 10 applications per hour.
Attained valuable knowledge of the insurance world.
Accomplished daily goals in a production based environment.
Customer service skills
September 2012 to January 2014
- Create employer accounts for Concentra clinics around the country
- Add & remove services for existing accounts
- Complete account updates for clinics as well as sales associates
March 2012 to September 2012
- 1st Assignment: Tuesday Morning
-Responsible for testing the new Tuesday Morning website to find glitches in the system
- 2nd Assignment: Concentra
-Worked with the Special Requests Team to perform data entry duties
November 2011 to February 2012
-Provided superior sales and customer service
December 2009 to October 2011
- Sell movie tickets and concession
- Clean movies in between showings
- Maintain daily maintenance of the theatre
January 2011 to April 2011
- Assessed patients upon admittance into the medical center
- Facilitate programs that contributed to patient health and wellness
- Processed the proper documentation as required by the medical center
- Took the patients on outings for community reintegration purposes
- Held weekly recreation therapy groups for patients
August 2006 to May 2009
- Performed various clerical duties to increase productivity in the department
January 2008 to December 2008
- Facilitated fun activities for the residents to ease the transition from home to campus life
- Enforced safety guidelines to ensure dormitory safety
June 2008 to August 2008
- Performed various clerical duties to promote efficiency and increase work progression in the office
- Pre-screened applicants seeking government assistance
Bachelor of Science in Leisure Studies