May 2012 to Present
Providing a variety of task such occasionally unloading trucks and stocking merchandise in appropriate areas, as well as assisting rug sales associates in the selling process by flipping rugs so the customer can view the pattern. Provides customer service by assisting customers in loading purchased merchandise. Reports to and completes other assignments as directed by immediate supervisor or the Department Manager. Continuously adheres and enforces safety policies and procedures promoting an injury-free work environment.
Medical Records Clerk
July 2009 to October 2011
Duplication of digital copies of Radiology films. Clerical filing of films, reports, and billing records. Maintained shipping and receiving of all medical files.
June 2007 to August 2008
• Assisted in troubleshooting and technical support for DSL subscribers. Coordinated daily shipping duties and provisioned ISP orders for clients. Proficient in installation of DSL modems, routers, and basic networking knowledge.
October 2006 to June 2007
• Responsibilities included maintaining stock of furniture warehouse, cashier operations, and sales experience.
NAVSEA Project Student Assistant/Graphic Designer
September 2004 to July 2006
• Created charts, tables, and graphs design for NAVSEA online college courses. Illustrated characters for flash animations.
Student Technology Support Center Instructor
• Instructed students in operation of Blackboard online exam software. Lab training for ACM (Academic Computing Media) staff.
Telephone Network System Operator
• Duties included reception and redirection of all incoming campus calls. Operation included campus directory assistance for student and faculty.
Academic Computing and Media Services Technician
• Process and printing of issued student identification cards. Setup and breakdown of multimedia equipment for classrooms and special events including projectors, monitors, and PA systems.
September 1999 to June 2004
• Assisted patrons with operation of computer terminals and accessing database search engines. Sorted and restocked periodicals including academic and scholarly journals. Assistance with printing and photocopying.
Bachelor in Art
September 1999 to July 2005
Skills Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Frontpage, and Outlook. Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Basic knowledge of fundamentals of web design. Experience with Dreamweaver. Basic knowledge of Java script and HTML coding.
Experience using RIS medical record database software. DICOM film imaging. HIPPA standards and regulations. Basic knowledge of medical coding (PPO-PPOE). Operating DICOM digital film scanner.