Seeking an opportunity to utilize my techical skills while contributing to the organization's growth as well as acquiring additional skills and knowledge.
2010 to 2012
Abbott Laboratories, Worcester, MA
Patent Office Assistant
UMass Medical School, Worcester, MA
Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA
Staff Assistant - Global Product Event Systems Management
• Responsible for the accurate intake and monitoring of product events
• Monitor event activity and resolve or escalate process issues and exceptions
Waters Corporation, Milford, MA
Administrative Assistant - Patent Office
Dispatch/ Administrative Assistant
2008 to 2010
Compiled information from various sources to create/maintain the Dispatch Manual
• Created the Instruction Manual for the monthly reporting
• Prepared the monthly production reports for the regions
2006 to 2008
Metrowest Medical Center
Supported the Radiology Dept Administrator, Radiologists and Technologists
• Responsible for obtaining data from Meditech to compile weekly and month-end reports for the various department modalities at the three campuses (FUH, WC, LMH)
• Tracked daily radiology patient reports (using Meditech) that had been held up for editing questions, worked with radiologists and transcriptionists to resolve any issues.
• Attended/recorded the weekly staff meetings with the heads of the department
Administrative Assistant to VP of Strategic Technologies
2000 to 2006
Created highly visible executive multimedia presentations, complex spreadsheets, proposals and reports, often highly confidential in nature and time sensitive
• Created and maintained the endoscopy department website.
B.S. in Business Administration
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Able to recognize issues and situations where supervisor assistance is required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficient in MS Office.