Senior Account Representative
March 2008 to Present
Set and achieved goals through prospecting, setting appointments and closing accounts.
Secured accounts with national retailers and property management companies.
Provided excellent customer service in all aspects of sales, operations and dispatch.
Sold $745,000 in accounts for fiscal year 2009.
Developed lasting relationships with 95 customers with resulting repeat contracts.
Mentored and trained incoming salespeople in all aspects of the property maintenance business.
Assistant Store Manager
April 2005 to June 2008
• Increased photo department sales by 10% as Photo SWIS Manager
• Held sole responsibility of drugstore with direct supervision of 20 employees
• Handled cash, provided customer service and worked with vendors and sale representatives
• Increased store sales through suggestive selling programs and promotions
• Maintained the overall appearance of the store
August 2004 to May 2005
Experience Walt Disney World College Program
• Marketed the Walt Disney World College Program and increased student participation on campus
• Organized meetings with prospective College Program students
• Mentored College Program students over the phone while they studied in Florida
New Member Educator, Alumni Relations Chairman and New Member Class President
August 2001 to May 2005
Experience • Attended leadership conferences in Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH, and Indianapolis, IN
• Positions held: New Member Educator, Alumni Relations Chairman and New Member Class President
• Implemented a weekly plan to teach new members material critical to their success
• Planned and coordinated 180-guest formal dinner event
College Intern Employee (Cast Member)
January 2004 to May 2004
• Managed various operational roles in EPCOT within challenging environments
• Worked with international students to achieve success in the daily operations of EPCOT
• Participated in a professional Mentorship Program with a Business Analysis Manager
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management