St. Louis, MO
Professional tradesman experienced in fabrication and installation, warehouse operations, materials distribution, and inventory management. Results-oriented, knowledgeable, problem-solver who displays a strong work ethic and enjoys a high degree of customer satisfaction.
1999 to Present
Fabricator (2011 - Present)
• Fabricated a variety of glass and mirror applications up to 107-inches according to order specifications.
• Modified and installed wire shelving for custom storage solutions.
Daily forklift operation.
general warehouse duties,including:load/unload trucks,make local deliveries,count inventory,
goal oriented team player.
1999 to 2011
Installed fiberglass insulation in exterior walls of new home construction, including an assortment of radiant and vapor barriers, at a minimum rate of 400 square feet per hour.
• Utilized scaffolding and extension ladders for high walls and ceiling applications.
• Provided loading, unloading, and truck delivery of thermal materials.
• OSHA certified
First aid training
Strong work ethic,goal oriented team player.
1997 to 1999
Installed fiberglass insulation in exterior walls of new home construction.
• Transported and set up construction materials at job sites.
1994 to 1997
Provided distribution and fulfillment of work orders and manifests.
• Responsible for periodic inventory administration.
1991 to 1994
Handled mail and telephone orders, shipping and receiving, performed monthly inventory.load/unload incoming tractor-trailers of motorcycle parts and accessories.customer servise,assist as needed.
Diploma in Math,english
1980 to 1983
good fabrication skills,working with various tools.strong work ethic,extensive safety training, OSHA certified,effecient, hard worker,good communication skills.
Served in U.S. Navy aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise (cvn-65) aircraft carrier in the V-2 catapults & arresting gears division/Air Dept. duties include:working closely with flight operations crews during flight ops.issue and receipt of aviation spare parts and accessories.shipboard and aircraft firefighting training,general firefighting training,shipboard damage control,first aid.forklift qualified on 8,000 lb. and 20,000 lb. forklifts.